What’s the likelihood I can get a non party night CRT dinner?

Ashleybritton

Mouseketeer
The only reservation I couldn’t get was dinner at CRT on our first night there. We’ll be there October 9th which is a non party night. I’ve set up mouse dining and touring plans reservation alerts. In the past I’ve always gotten my reservation, but I’ve never gone during Halloween before. Is there any hope, or should I start making a plan B?

I just can’t wrap my head around anything that would be as exciting.

Personally, I would book Akershus for Breakfast. The Princess interactin there is stellar, and the food is good. Belle is there.

Or....have you looked at Artist Point Storybook DIning? That one was our favorite. The Evil Queen is awesome, and you also get to meet Dopey and Grumpy. The setting is pretty nice as well.

I would also put in an alert or watch for Be Our Guest. That castle is nice, and it is the only place you can meet the Beast.

I think there’s always a chance. The closer it gets to your vacation the more people begin to finalize their plans. I’m going in September and I’ve made duplicate reservations for 2 days. This week I’m making my decisions and dropping excess reservations to give someone else an opportunity. Most people don’t decide this soon but don’t give up.

Last year we decided not to go to the castle but rather did the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare. We loved it.

Keep checking but have a backup plan. Have you tried calling as well as looking online? I wanted a dinner reservation at CRT but none showed online on my 180 day window. I had to call for a BBB reservation and while I was on the phone I asked them to check CRT and they were able to find me a 7pm when nothing was showing online. It could have been that a reservation was cancelled while I was on the phone, but it’s worth trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!