What 3 night entertainment options for December ?

Disneydreamer16

Earning My Ears
What would you suggest...we are going to be at Disney for 4 night but the first night we aren’t getting in til 830. So only 3 nights in the park. We Want to do the Christmas party one night. Which other park has the best night time Christmas stuff that we shouldn’t miss? I would love to do mk one other night to see happily ever after but that would only leave one night to do like Epcot or Hollywood. I literally only go in August every other year, so i have zero experience going that time of year! It’s my husband and I and our 2 year old son staying at the contemporary.

Both HS and EPCOT have great Christmas displays. But I guess if the question is 'best bang for the buck', it would have to be EPCOT. Holiday Storytellers in the countries and each country decorated in their own traditions. In the past, there have been some specialized craftsmen (Germany comes to mind). If you can only do one of those, I'd suggest EPCOT. :santa:

Epcot's storytellers are mostly a midday thing. At night, they have the Candlelight Processional. You might want to look into that to see if that is your kinda thing.

Imho Epcot is THE best park for holiday offerings. The storytellers and the food booths are awesome and CLP is beautiful

Last year I really liked the nighttime Christmas entertainment at DHS. If I could only do one park for this purpose, I'd choose that.

(There will also be some new holiday stuff at AK this year.)

I particularly love Epcot better and will be spending a full day there but thinking my two year old will like Hollywood better at night. Really torn though. We usually go for 10 days so this short trip is going to be weird for me

Although this has nothing to do with Christmas, this will be your only chance to see Epcot Forever so I would spend one day there. Candlelight Processional is a nice festive thing to do as well.

I particularly love Epcot better and will be spending a full day there but thinking my two year old will like Hollywood better at night. Really torn though. We usually go for 10 days so this short trip is going to be weird for me
For kids DHS might be better. Sunset greeting is fun to watch, plus snoap and lasers and the music, no need to wait for it as it's a continuous thing.
Jingle bell jingle bam is their main show, again fun music, effects, fireworks and mostly projections

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!