What activities have a fee?

jmw33

Mouseketeer
Hello...been on DCL 5 times but this is our first RCCL Cruise. Looking at the Harmony of the Seas for next year. Does rock climbing, ice skating, bumper cars...etc...have an extra fee or is it included in the price of the cruise?

Thanks so much.

I think the general rule of thumb is that any activity you can pre-book on the website has a fee attached to it. So things like Escape the Rubicon, Cupcake making, guac demo etc. will cost you, but skating, mini golf, rock climbing will not.

When we were on Anthem we registered for Rip Cord and North Star and there was no cost involved, but getting the reservations beforehand helped a great deal. We also made reservations for dinner (main dining rooms) and shows and there were no costs involved for those.
Denise

We paid for the cupcake decorating(which my kids loved and got some good pics for the album) and we paid for a few flo-rider private lessons. I highly recommend getting the flo-rider lessons if you want more ride time with just a hand full of others and great one on one instruction. I gave those guys a great tip, they were awesome. We did it another day, my daughter and I were standing up several seconds the second lesson. Made it WAY more fun when you went back for free hours.
We also paid for bingo of course.
Other than that thats all we payed for.

Other things like beer/wine/alcohol tastings were also charge as expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter