What are the 3 must do non-ride attractions at each park?

mistyinca

Mouseketeer
WDW vets, I'd love to hear your recommendations!

Let's say you had some out of town guests coming to visit that had never been to WDW, and you want to show them the best of the parks, what are the three non-ride attractions (shows, exhibits, activities, etc.) that you feel are absolute musts in each park?

I look forward to seeing all your suggestions! Thanks so much! (I will be forming my plans based on these! :))

MK: FoF parade, Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street party and fireworks

AK: Festival of the Lion King and both trail

DHS: Indiana Jones show and the fireworks

We are DLR vets so when fellow Californians travel to WDW:

MK: Philharmagic, FoF, MRFF - Castle stage show because there aren’t shows in front of the castle in DL
AK: FOLK
DHS: Fantasmic, Star Wars Fireworks show

AK: Walk path behind Tree of Life, and also Pandora, and the projections at night

MK: Does CoP count as a ride? If no, that and Philharmagic and ETWB just for the magic mirror effect.

EP: Eat things at the countries. Upstairs at the Seas?

DHS: Frozen singalong

MK- fireworks, Mickey's Philharmagic, and Dh really likes exploring Tom Sawyer Island.
AK- Lion King show, walking trails, taking time and really looking at all the carvings in the tree
HS- Indiana Jones, Fantasmic, the Walt Disney history walk through before the GotG character meet.
EPCOT- most of this park is non-ride, so it's harder to choose, especially if there's a festival on. Illuminations is a great show, and we really like the Pixar Shorts attraction, and I adore the aquarium at The Seas. But really, just World Showcase in and of itself can keep you busy all day.

The word "Attractions" means something specific at WDW. Assuming you mean this in the broader sense of "fun things to do that are not strictly rides":

MK: HEA, Philharmagic, HOP
Epcot: Voices of Liberty + AA, Illuminations, Aquarium
DHS: Indiana Jones, March of the First Order, SWAG
AK: FOTLK, FOW (now gone but something new coming soon), ITTBAB
Hoop-Dee-Do Revue

:wizard:

DHS: The Little Mermaid show is bonkers. I can't even believe how good it is. Same for Muppetvision 3D.

MK: Gaston, when he's out by his tavern.

EP: The aquarium in the Seas - try to catch feeding time. The drummers in Japan are amazing, too.

MK: HEA, Once Upon a Time and FoF parade.
Epcot: Illuminations, the Friendship Boats and a stroll around the marketplace inside Mexico while sipping a jalapeño margarita from LaCava.
AK: Animal exhibits along the entrance, Festival of the Lion King, and the Gorilla and Tiger Trails. Rivers of Light has the potential to make this list, but I haven’t seen it yet.
Studios: Fantasmic and IDK? I haven’t caught the Star Wars fireworks yet. That could be on my list because I love fireworks.

One of our always must do's (even with my BIG kids over there in the picture) is the jumping fountains outside of Imagination in EP.

MK: Hall of Presidents, Philharmagic, Country Bears/Carousel of Progress
EP: American Adventure
DHS: Fantasmic
AK: Lion King, Nemo, Animal walking trails

MK: philharmagic, tiki room, characters in pete's circus
Epcot: all the pavilions in world showcase, any special festival attraction, aquarium at the seas
HS: frozen sing along, muppets, the street performers
AK: the walking trails, tree of life, wilderness explorers scavenger hunt

We are DLR vets so when fellow Californians travel to WDW:

MK: Philharmagic, FoF, MRFF - Castle stage show because there aren’t shows in front of the castle in DL
AK: FOLK
DHS: Fantasmic, Star Wars Fireworks show
Thanks! But I don’t know what some of these stand for, LOL. Fof? Mrff?

Sorry, lol. I don’t know what these are :o

AK: Walk path behind Tree of Life, and also Pandora, and the projections at night

MK: Does CoP count as a ride? If no, that and Philharmagic and ETWB just for the magic mirror effect.

EP: Eat things at the countries. Upstairs at the Seas?

DHS: Frozen singalong
Thanks! What is CoP?

Epcot: Voices of Liberty, American Adventure, O Canada movie
Magic Kingdom: Hall of Presidents, Happily Ever After, Country Bear hoedown (dance party outside the Country Bear Jamboree; it's not in the Times Guide, but it usually happens twice in the late afternoon)
Animal Kingdom: Tree of Life Awakenings, Meet Mickey and Minnie at Adventurers' Outpost, Lion King show
Hollywood Studios: Walt Disney Presents (exhibit about the life of Walt Disney), Muppetvision 3D, Little Mermaid show

At Animal Kingdom, exploring the Valley of Mo'ara (exterior part of Pandora) is a must, both during the day and at night. It's a completely immersive alien world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts