What are the chances...

kristytru

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
I remember a thread on this a while back...anymore word on Disney charging for fastpasses or creating a tier system? After being there on spring break, I would definitely consider adding a fastpass "perk" onto my tickets if it were available. What would you be willing to pay for something like "that other park"'s front of the line access pass?popcorn::

I have no doubt that many people would pay for this privilege. We received complimentary passes at "that other park" and were shocked that we could breeze right to the front of the line at any time -- no delayed use window like the FPs at WDW and no black-out periods. But the progressive side of me questions the justice of such a system. Disney is already incredibly expensive and barely within the financial reach of many who attend. A costly pass system would make it that much harder for less wealthy guests (and their kids) to experience the magic of the most popular attractions. I am willing to only get one ride per day on Soarin' if it means that somebody who is making his or her once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disney also gets the opportunity.

I agree with the previous poster. I wouldn't pay for front of the line access. I have paid enough for the vacation to begin with. The other parks who are able to afford this, charge a lot less to get in, which offsets the cost of purchasing the front of the line pass. I think this would be a very unpopular thing for Disney to do in my personal opinion.

I wish every admission got one automatic fast pass entry with no time window each day. Then everyone gets to use the line at least once per attraction plus use the regular time-metered fast pass system.

But i guess that might render the FP lines no better than standard....

I'd have to agree that I would prefer that they not offer this type of upgrade because it just pushes those down who are already at the end of their means to just get there. That being said, if it were offered, I'd probably take advantage of it. I'm so bad.

I hope they don't start charging for the FastPass!! You just have to figure out how to use the system properly. We never have a problem using the system and getting on all of the rides that we want. Why would I want to pay for something that I can use now for free!!:confused3

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter