smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
Mine:
  • Canoes
  • Nemo
  • Fantasy Faire (?) the play’s
  • Luigi’s
  • Francis ladybug boogie
  • Gadgets go coaster (my baby will never experience!)
  • Golden zephyr
  • Mark Twain’s riverboat
  • Pirates lair
  • Red car trolley
  • Pirate ship
  • Castle walk through (may do for the kids... one day)
  • Fun wheel
Others that I might see every few trips, if I have time (not upset if they’re closed):
  • Alice in wonderland
  • Pinocchio
  • Buzz (hiding from wonkakid lol)
  • Jumping jellyfish (may let the baby ride!)
  • Grizzly
  • Splash
  • Jungle cruise
  • Matterhorn
  • Roger rabbit (the whole land really!)
  • Snow White
  • Soarin’
  • Launch bay
  • Storybook boats
  • Tarzan house
This is just meant for chatter. :chat:

Last edited:
Did once, no desire to do it again
Mission Space
Frozen Ever After
DinoLand U.S.A.
Primeval Whirl
TriceraTop Spin

While I never say never, I have little to no interest in: ToonTown, Buzz, the rocket ride, and all but about 3 rides in DCA.

I also haven't wanted to revisit canoes--though I may give those a go again if the people I'm with want to try it. I had a nasty experience several years ago where I was made the butt of a joke (the WHOLE trip) by the CM and it was humiliating and mean. I've not been on them since.

While I never say never, I have little to no interest in: ToonTown, Buzz, the rocket ride, and all but about 3 rides in DCA.

I also haven't wanted to revisit canoes--though I may give those a go again if the people I'm with want to try it. I had a nasty experience several years ago where I was made the butt of a joke (the WHOLE trip) by the CM and it was humiliating and mean. I've not been on them since.
That’s terrible! How humiliating. :(

There's a bunch of stuff I've never done and really have no interest in; canoes, Autopia (I drive rush hour every day; why would I want to drive in miniature?) Gadget's Go Coaster, many of the little tyke's rides like in Bug's Land, Jumpin' Jellyfish, either carousel, Casey Junior, Astro Orbitor (or Golden Zephyr) Mickey's Barf Wheel (err Fun Wheel). If it's a common county fair midway ride, I figure I've got better things to do with my time at Disney.

On the other hand, there are fewer things I now feel like I want to do multiple times each trip: PotC, RSR, Indy, Space, HM, possibly Soarin' and GotG. Everything else is one and done for the trip!

There's a bunch of stuff I've never done and really have no interest in; canoes, Autopia (I drive rush hour every day; why would I want to drive in miniature?) Gadget's Go Coaster, many of the little tyke's rides like in Bug's Land, Jumpin' Jellyfish, either carousel, Casey Junior, Astro Orbitor (or Golden Zephyr) Mickey's Barf Wheel (err Fun Wheel). If it's a common county fair midway ride, I figure I've got better things to do with my time at Disney.

On the other hand, there are fewer things I now feel like I want to do multiple times each trip: PotC, RSR, Indy, Space, HM, possibly Soarin' and GotG. Everything else is one and done for the trip!
YEah. There are many things I won’t do on my upcoming girls trip that i usually do with my toddlers!

YEah. There are many things I won’t do on my upcoming girls trip that i usually do with my toddlers!

Snow White????? noooooooooo.....I plead of thee to focus on the first ten feet of Snow White, look right from mine car, don't focus forward, but on the kitchen.....the best themed 10 feet at Disneyland!!!! and the wall of clocks....how can someone of your caliber of friendless here not like the opening of snow white before it just turns into a drag of an attraction. i ride 3 times in a row after PP in the morning....all those details....but of course, I am also the one at the art gallery with my nose pushed up to the framed art....so much detail, so little time.!!

The Tiki Room,....which does not make a whole lot of sense after by previous post ABOUT ALL THE DETAILS!! But being an old man, tired around 2:00, no line.....maybe today will be the day.....I don't fall asleep and wake myself up with a snore snort. So now at 2:00 I find a comfortable bench corner, all the way to the rear, on the train and go round and round and round..too noisy on the train to wake myself up from snoring.

Snow White????? noooooooooo.....I plead of thee to focus on the first ten feet of Snow White, look right from mine car, don't focus forward, but on the kitchen.....the best themed 10 feet at Disneyland!!!! and the wall of clocks....how can someone of your caliber of friendless here not like the opening of snow white before it just turns into a drag of an attraction. i ride 3 times in a row after PP in the morning....all those details....but of course, I am also the one at the art gallery with my nose pushed up to the framed art....so much detail, so little time.!!
Sounds like I have a challenge for next trip! :yay: I’ve never been into details. I will try in Dec sans kids.

You know... There's really not a single ride I would avoid actively. I base my ride choice on a given visit based on lines, weather, and who I'm with. But I will ride absolutely everything multiple times. Overlay versions included.

Wait. I take that back. Soarin'. I love the ride. I hate the Over the World version. I'll ride it once a trip because I like the sensation of the ride, but I won't be heartbroken if I miss it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter