What are your one and done attractions?

My one and done list:

Little Mermaid

Anything in Bug’s Land

Teacups

Jumping Jellyfish

Roger Rabit

I’m sure there’s more I’m not thinking of.

There isn't an attraction I wouldn't do again. There are several I haven't been on in awhile, but that's because I haven't been with any younger children (e.g. Golden Zyphyr, Silly Symphony Swings, Goofy's coaster in Toontown, Bugs Land attractions, etc.)

Nemo, Winnie the Pooh, Soarin', and Golden Zephyr.

You guys are scaring me about Splash. I've never ridden it but I'm planning on it next time.

Splash is amazing-one of my very favorites. I don’t think I have any, except for the teacups-and that’s purely about motion sickness. I wish I could ride them, as I love the way they look.

On our first trip we went on Nemo. First and last time. It feels like the longest ride ever and I did not enjoy it at all. I do not understand how people love that ride.

You know... There's really not a single ride I would avoid actively. I base my ride choice on a given visit based on lines, weather, and who I'm with. But I will ride absolutely everything multiple times. Overlay versions included.

Wait. I take that back. Soarin'. I love the ride. I hate the Over the World version. I'll ride it once a trip because I like the sensation of the ride, but I won't be heartbroken if I miss it now.
Me too. I dont like the visuals in over the world. Didn’t know the Eiffel Tower was bent.

Nemo for me. That ride is to closterphobic for me. I have never done star tours because I get motion sickness easily so I have just skipped it. I do space mountain once a trip for the same reason it make me feel gross but everyone’s else loves it.

...and Buzz for me. ...and Buzz aren't that entertaining to me.

Although I obsess over Buzz now, the first few times I rode it years ago, I thought "This is kind of dumb." And I also thought that reaching 999,999 was impossible and simply listed as a fun yet unobtainable goal. But now that I'm OK at it, I can't do it fewer than six times per visit and likely closer to ten :-). I have a few friends that I see at the park regularly that also ride it several times. A few have broken a million, another just doubled his all-time best score last weekend and now routinely scores around 500,000. I hope to be there when he break 1M for the first time :-).

Silly Symphony Swings for me. I love the theming and the music but too much going in a circle for me. Which is why I've never even attempted the golden zephyr ride or astro orbiter. I had hoped the Swings would be ok like Dumbo. Not so much!

Everything else I'd ride again if it appealed to me at the moment.

I do have a once a trip ride though - The attraction formerly known as California Screamin'- I can only ride that once or unpleasant things happen to my stomach. Last trip I skipped it altogether. I'm sure I'll subject myself to it next time to see the new version of it. Those last hills just kill me. :sad2: If I could just get out right before that part it would be perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!