What are your top 4 table service restaurants?

Takumi-Tei
Le Cellier
Monsier Paul
Hollywood Brown Derby
Liberty Tree (Not a fan of MK food, except maybe this and Columbia House)
Sci-Fi (for fun/atmosphere)
Biergarden (for fun/atmosphere)

So tough to decide, as they do change from time to time. Our most recent visits, these have been favorites:

Boathouse: great lunch or dinner menu, such a variety of options, great service

La Hacienda: love the guac here and the shrimp tacos...and the margarita flight to go with them; it's a somewhat inexpensive option and easy to do a walk-up usually

Wine Bar George: not a big variety of food here, but flaming cheese is the winner...can you go wrong with cheese?

Sebastians: We've only visited once, so not a lot of data but I did enjoy the rice and some of the meats...the chicken is kinda blah. The dessert is awesome too...for being a non-chocolate dessert.

Runner-Ups:
Story Book Dining: Wow how I love this place, but it's so much food and we just end up leaving sooo full. I wish we could split meals here.

Spice Road Table: We have only tried this once, but really enjoyed our experience here and would love to go back

These are all lunch or dinner options. Steakhouse 71 or GF Cafe would be our breakfast go to places, but S71 can be hit or miss on our favorite there -- the bacon cheddar grits. DH loves the steak and eggs at GF Cafe.

Honestly we visit Manginos at Shades of Green quite a lot because they have great food at reasonable prices and we don't need a reservation, but that's not a TRUE Disney restaurant and many people can't visit there.

Jiko
Tiffins
Teppan Edo
Jaleo

Runners-up:
. Citrico
. California Grill
. Steakhouse 71
. Hollywood Brown Derby
. Takumi-Tei (before the pandemic, at least - I'm undecided about the new menu)
. Il Mulino
. Raglan Road
. Crew's Cup Lounge
. Sanaa
. Topolinos

Top #1: Victoria & Albert

Plus for lounge nibbles:
. Nomad Lounge
. Wine Bar George
. Territory Lounge

Okay, clearly we have more than four. There are others that I've also enjoyed, but they just don't make my "favourites" list.

I'm allergic to seafood, so I'm sure there are some nice TS restaurants that serve lots of seafood, but they won't make it to my list.

In 2023 we are at the following and all were good
1.Sebastians- planning to go next to
2.50’s primetime- might go a next year according to hubby
3.Chef Arts Homecoming- we had lunch and it was good. I’d like to try there brunch

This one was excellent in 2016 but was disappointing in 2023
4. Tusker House.

2016 -we did a lot of character meals
1. Chef Mickey’s -food meh
2. Akershus (bf)- food was good. I’d do breakfast there again
3. Tuskerhouse -great in 2016 not good 2023
4. O’Hana- good food but our reservation was at 8pm and we weren’t sat until after 9pm. The kids fell asleep at the table waiting for food to come out. Not sure I want to deal with the crowds again.
5. 1900 Park Faire -food was excellent
6. Garden Grill - food was excellent. I’d go back for the food.
7. Hollywood and Vine breakfast. It was breakfast food.

In park. Tony's, Tiffins, Monsieur Paul's, Mama's.
Outside. V&A, Sanaa, Jiko, Kona.
Everyone should do the character meals once but unless you have kids I wouldn't repeat often.

We only do TS dinners. Here’s our list:

MK The Crystal Palace, we visit once every couple of years and this is a must do. Even more since Pooh and friends are back.

EP Le Cellier, this is a first for us but no where in Epcot wows us and we are planning on skipping the World Showcase this year. Arriving by Skyliner from CBR

BC Cape May, another absolutely every trip for us but hey we are from Ohio

GF 1900 Park Fair, one of my favorite memories is eating there at Christmas time one year and getting roasted chestnuts from the entrance. This is our first time back since reopening. But sadly going in May this year so no chestnuts.

1. Crew's Cup Lounge - If Yachtsman isn't busy, they'll serve part of their menu here. Plus, no ADR needed which is nice.
2. Be Our Guest - Breakfast which I just found out they no longer serve. :upsidedow Was nice to have a breakfast TS option without characters.
3. Ohana
4. Beaches & Cream

These are a must for us every trip,

Boma
Toledo
Boathouse
Flying Fish

I used to say Raglan Road, but I just don't feel they are worth the cost anymore. I can do a signature restaurant for almost the same price.

My family's "real" list, the TS we hit every trip, where I find the food good and prices reasonable for a family:
Steakhouse 71 (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Grand Floridian Cafe (B, L, D. Miso salmon is so good.)
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch or dinner, traditional family fave)
Plaza or Beaches & Cream (lunch or dinner, this is mainly about having a basic burger or sandwich paired with an awesome ice cream sundae)

My "money-is-no-object" list LOL:
Narcoosee's
Tiffin's
Yachtsman
Flying Fish

Boma, Jaleo, Olivia's, Toledo. Also Jiko, especially if we haven't been able to get into Boma. Raglan Road used to be a top favorite but the last two times we were there, we felt it was "meh."

Still have plenty of restaurants to try.

In no particular order:
Jaleo
Jiko
Toledo (I'm sensing a theme here...)
Citricos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter