What better place to celebrate 20 magical years?? A July/19 anniversary PTR! Link to new TR 07/13

Yay for adding tea at the GF! It looks like such a fun thing to do!
Thank you! I can't wait to go! :)

Haha DH does that to me too where he watches Tim Tracker and thinks something looks so fun! Glad you could work it into your trip!

I want to do that tea so bad but I am not at all a tea drinker so I think the whole experience would just be lost on me!
Tim Tracker videos are dangerous!! We ended up booking Typhoon Lagoon glow nights based on one of his recommendations too. I am excited for the tean and happy DH suggested it. Do you like herbal or fruit based teas? You might enjoy those one day. :)

Another super fun addition to our trip!!!

I was playing around on the Disney website earlier today and started thinking about how to plan time at Hollywood Studios. It's my DH's least favourite park but I really want him to experience Toy Story Land. I was thinking how could I minimize wait times, crowds and heat and then I remembered I had read that more Early Morning events had been added. I went to check and sure enough, there was an EMM available for July 3rd! So happy that this will work as it will fit in nicely to our 4 parks plans for the day and give us the chance to fuel up with a good breakfast.

One more thing checked off the list!

That's a really smart way to go about seeing TSL! Hopefully you will be able to enjoy the attractions as much as you want, then be able to leave DHS without wasting any "normal" park time.

That sounds like a super great way to start your four parks day! I wish DH and I were early risers to try that out but since we aren't we have to stick to After Hours :rotfl:

That's a really smart way to go about seeing TSL! Hopefully you will be able to enjoy the attractions as much as you want, then be able to leave DHS without wasting any "normal" park time.
Thank you! I may try to sneak in a ride on Tower of Terror too. :)

That's awesome! I think it'll be a great experience for you all!
Thank you! I think it'll be a lot of fun!

That sounds like a super great way to start your four parks day! I wish DH and I were early risers to try that out but since we aren't we have to stick to After Hours :rotfl:
We are super excited for this experience. In the heat, I find we are better off going out in the early morning, then chilling and relaxing in the afternoon.

That's awesome!!!!!
Thanks Jenny, we can't wait!

That's awesome you've added an extra morning with breakfast to the mix. I think it'll go a long ways in getting DH to enjoy the park a bit more. :)

That's awesome you've added an extra morning with breakfast to the mix. I think it'll go a long ways in getting DH to enjoy the park a bit more. :)
Thanks Liesa, I am excited for this. It'll be fun to experience TSL with less a crowd. :)

How to celebrate a birthday in style!!

Our 8th Disney day is my DH's birthday! Lucky him, getting to celebrate his birthday in the happiest place in the world! We are going to start off the day doing the best tour ever......Keys to the Kingdom! Have you ever done this tour? Any tips? We did the Marceline to Magic tour with the boys back in 2016 and really enjoyed it. It was fun to get a backstage look at Magic Kingdom and learn more about Walt's beginnings and his vision for the park. I am looking forward to seeing the Utilidoors and learning more about all the day to day operations of the park. Plus I can't wait to add this little beauty to my pin
collection!
3fd3ab5f275c3e946a01651688ad8313--walt-disney-world-disney-parks.jpg

After our five hour tour, it will be time to head back to Copper Creek to relax poolside. Tonight is our long awaited dinner at Victoria and Albert's!! We have a 7 pm reservation and plan on taking a Minnie Van over from Wilderness Lodge. We will look at arriving at the Grand by about 6:30 so that we can enjoy the ambiance before checking in for our evening of decadence!
image1-59.jpeg

I am in the midst of dress shopping for this dinner as I want something super special for such a beautiful dining experience. I really like the Gal meets Glam label so have these in mind,
10174521.jpg
10174508.jpg
10173771.jpg

or these from Mod Cloth,
10103493_as_it_happens_fit_and_flare_dress_mint_MAIN.jpg
10104758_the_full_treatment_fit_and_flare_dress_green_MAIN.jpg
10111775_brilliant_motivation_sleeveless_dress_green_MAIN.jpg

Decisions, decisions......

We have decided to go with the wine pairings for our meal as well. Go big or go home, right?? It is going to be an extravagant evening but what better way to celebrate our 20th anniversary and DH's birthday! That's a wrap on day 8!

Our 8th Disney day is my DH's birthday! Lucky him, getting to celebrate his birthday in the happiest place in the world!
That's the BEST way to celebrate one's birthday! Lucky! :love:

We are going to start off the day doing the best tour ever......Keys to the Kingdom!
I am looking forward to seeing the Utilidoors and learning more about all the day to day operations of the park.

We've never done it, but it sounds like lots of fun! Would be awesome to see and hear about the backstage stuff that goes on :)
Sounds like a great day to celebrate DH's birthday and your anniversary!

That's the BEST way to celebrate one's birthday! Lucky! :love:
I know!! Once I retire, I am going to book a birthday trip for myself. Our school year doesn't end until the end of June so I have never been able to be there on the 23rd. One day!

We've never done it, but it sounds like lots of fun! Would be awesome to see and hear about the backstage stuff that goes on :)
Sounds like a great day to celebrate DH's birthday and your anniversary!
Thank you, I think so too. It'll be a fun experience for sure!

Have you started packing for your big trip yet? Not long now!

Those plans sound amazing! Talk about the best birthday dinner, ever. I like the blue dress on the left, but I think any one you choose will look lovely. :goodvibes

Sounds like an awesome day! It will be a good birthday for DH!!
The best birthday! He is really looking forward to it. As I have done 4 solo trips in the last three years and have been able to do exactly what I wanted to, I am planning this trip around everything DH likes. It is going to be great! :)

Not yet. I'm about to start soon though, I think. Need to figure out the bag situation. We did buy some snacks for the trip this past weekend
So exciting! You guys are going to have an incredible trip!

Those plans sound amazing! Talk about the best birthday dinner, ever. I like the blue dress on the left, but I think any one you choose will look lovely. :goodvibes
Thank you! I am leaning towards the blue as well. My cousin's daughter is getting married this fall and I'd like to get a dress I can wear to the dinner and the wedding. I am so excited for our plans this day!

Plus I can't wait to add this little beauty to my pin collection!
3fd3ab5f275c3e946a01651688ad8313--walt-disney-world-disney-parks.jpg

I'd do that JUST for the pin! LOVE that one!

Tonight is our long awaited dinner at Victoria and Albert's!! We have a 7 pm reservation and plan on taking a Minnie Van over from Wilderness Lodge.

WOOT!!!! You will LOVE it!!!

10174521.jpg
10174508.jpg
10173771.jpg

or these from Mod Cloth,
10103493_as_it_happens_fit_and_flare_dress_mint_MAIN.jpg
10104758_the_full_treatment_fit_and_flare_dress_green_MAIN.jpg
10111775_brilliant_motivation_sleeveless_dress_green_MAIN.jpg

Decisions, decisions......

Those are super cute!! Very elegant!

We have decided to go with the wine pairings for our meal as well. Go big or go home, right?? It is going to be an extravagant evening but what better way to celebrate our 20th anniversary and DH's birthday! That's a wrap on day 8!

I got pretty blottoed with the wine pairing. It's a LOT! If you don't go home big, you're certainly going to go home weaving. :)

Hi Susan! I haven't had much time to get on here in the last few weeks, but I'm all caught up on your plans. I so can't wait to hear about Victoria and Alberts. We've had reservations a few times, but in the end Jason hasn't wanted to do it. So I'll have to live vicariously through you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter