What better place to celebrate 20 magical years?? A July/19 anniversary PTR! Link to new TR 07/13

The Fastpass window opening during an inconvenient time is always stressful! (Mine opened up on Landon's birthday so we were in the middle of a bowling alley.) But I think not trying for SDD will work in your favor. That seems to be the hardest one to get right now! FOP is a challenge too, of course, but I think if that's your one hard pass to grab you should be able to get it.

I'm glad you were able to fit in HDDR! Should out well for you guys! Is there a reason you aren't booking fastpasses on your MK morning? Just to have them?

Ugh I hate when FP day lands on a work day! I very much enjoy when its on a weekend and I can wake up, get our fastpasses, and fall back to sleep! lol

I'm glad you were able to fit in HDDR! Should out well for you guys! Is there a reason you aren't booking fastpasses on your MK morning? Just to have them?

Ugh I hate when FP day lands on a work day! I very much enjoy when its on a weekend and I can wake up, get our fastpasses, and fall back to sleep! lol
We aren't doing FPs in the morning because we really want to focus on the shows......Dapper Dans, Main Street Philharmonic, trolley show etc. The only rides we would want are Tiki room , Carousel of Progress, People Mover and Country Bears. Total Disney classics! Only 6 more days until I do our fastpasses and I am stressed!!! I normally leave at 7 for work. I am going to have to leave at 6 so I can get to school by 7 and do my FPs in peace before the kids arrive, lol!

Glad to hear you worked hoop dee doo in. One of my favorites!
I am so excited to see HDDR! The unlimited beer and sangria won't hurt either! Plus I am a sucker for cornbread! :)

The easiest FP day ever!!!!!!

Crowds must really be down for July because when I logged on this morning at 7 for my must do's, everything I wanted was available! I could chose any date or time with no issue and was able to modify times easily later in the day. Wow!

Without further ado, here's what I got.......

July 2 ~ EPCOT
Soarin', LwtL and Spaceship Earth

July 3 ~ Magic Kingdom
SDMT, Peter Pan, BTMR

July 4 ~ Animal Kingdom
Flight of Passage!!!! Nemo, Kali River Rapids

July 5 ~ Resort/waterpark day

July 6 ~ Hollywood Studios

Tower of Terror, Slinky Dog, Frozen Sing-a-long

July 7 ~ Animal Kingdom
Kilimanjaro Safari, FoP (again!), Rivers of Light

July 8 ~ Epcot
Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, Illuminations ( last ever viewing :( )

July 9 ~ Keys to the Kingdom tour!

July 10 ~ Magic Kingdom
Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Meet Minnie and Mickey

July 11 ~ Departure day @ 2:30 pm
Plans undecided as yet.

I am so happy with how this all came together!!
Only 60 more days!
:goodvibes

Thats awesome that you got everything you wanted with no issues! Especially for the 4th of July weekend, I feel like thats a good sign!

Thats awesome that you got everything you wanted with no issues! Especially for the 4th of July weekend, I feel like thats a good sign!
Me too! I was really surprised to get everything I wanted so easily. I am hoping that it may mean lower crowd levels but you never know. :goodvibes

Wow awesome FP day, I got a notification that during all my August days the crowd levels are dropping, yay! I don’t put much stock in those predictions but I can always hope! People must be waiting for the craziness called Galaxy Edge!!

Hooray!! Glad Fastpass day was easy and all the attractions you wanted were available. Bodes well for crowd levels.
Thanks so much! I was really happy to do so well and hope it is a good omen! :)

Wow awesome FP day, I got a notification that during all my August days the crowd levels are dropping, yay! I don’t put much stock in those predictions but I can always hope! People must be waiting for the craziness called Galaxy Edge!!
I was thrilled with how easy it was, Caroline. Are you home now? Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

Awesome news on getting all of your fast passes. The anniversary pixie dust gods are already looking out for you!!!

Awesome news on getting all of your fast passes. The anniversary pixie dust gods are already looking out for you!!!
Thanks Kari! Touring Plans predictions for July are for light to moderate crowds too. I hope they are right. :)

I found my dress for our anniversary dinner at Victoria and Albert's!

6010103-1376-590_1.jpg

(Image from the store website) I am so happy with it AND it was on sale!

Another wonderful happening was that they have extended park hours for July 2nd through July 4th! MK is open until 2 am with EMH on our 4 parks day on the 3rd!! I am so excited for this! Now I am trying to move my Ohana dinner from 5:05 until 6:30. I set up an alert with Mouse Dining. Has anyone had luck using that service? I am keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Wow those hours are awesome! How fun!!

I've used Mouse Dining and have had luck with it! Especially when I don't want to give up my precious Touring Plans reservation finders haha

Wow those hours are awesome! How fun!!

I've used Mouse Dining and have had luck with it! Especially when I don't want to give up my precious Touring Plans reservation finders haha
I am so excited for the extended hours on the 2nd through the 4th! Now waiting to see if they extend hours from the 5th to the 11th. Do you have to have a subscription to Touring Plans to use their reservation finder? Any tips on how to use it?

I am so excited for the extended hours on the 2nd through the 4th! Now waiting to see if they extend hours from the 5th to the 11th. Do you have to have a subscription to Touring Plans to use their reservation finder? Any tips on how to use it?

That would be awesome if they extended the hours more. I'm surprised at how many hours Disney has added recently just with their trend of moving towards paid after hours but I'm glad that they aren't solely relying on those!!

So I'm not entirely sure if you need the subscription for the reservation finder or not but its very similar to Mouse Dinings! You just set the restaurant and the time frame you are looking for and the number of people and they will text and email you when it pops up! I actually find Touring Plan's easier to act on but overall they both work well!

So I'm not entirely sure if you need the subscription for the reservation finder or not but its very similar to Mouse Dinings! You just set the restaurant and the time frame you are looking for and the number of people and they will text and email you when it pops up! I actually find Touring Plan's easier to act on but overall they both work well!
Thanks so much Cloe! I am definitely going to subscribe to Touring Plans as I don't see it popping up on the regular site. Keeping my fingers crossed for a 6:30 or 7:00 dinner ressie! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter