What buses to take from WDW to Florida Mall?

goofyboi

Earning My Ears
I've checked the transit website, but they don't tell you how to get there... what buses to take... where to catch them, where to transfer... does anyone have any idea?!?

Your help would be much appreciated... Taxi's I think are WAY to expensive!

Thanks!:D

I really wouldn't recommend taking the LYNX bus from WDW to the Florida Mall... it's a LONG ride...

You have to take the 50 from the Transportation/Ticket Center to Downtown Orlando, and then switch to the 4...

The 50 is a 45 min ride... and the 4 is another 45 mins. Not to mention time waiting for the transfer, and getting to the TTC.

So the only way of getting there is a taxi? No other cost effective way? how much would a taxi be?

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to go to the Florida Mall? I can't think of anything it has that any other mall wouldnt have?

From what I heard, it sounds like it's the biggest mall in the area. I'm from Canada, so all the different stores excite me. Are there big malls closer that have the same stores that are more accessable? How would I get there/ how far away are they?

Thanks for your help, I REALLY apprecaite it, its tuff to get information! :D

For January '01, I was wanting to shop at all the Disney outlets. :rolleyes: (Didn't make it that trip.)
I checked out all sorts of options. IF I recall correctly, I called Mears and at that time they offered a bus service to the Belz outlet malls. The downside was the pick up time in the morning at the resort and drop off time at Belz was very limited. You basically spent the whole day there. But that may be what you want.
You might want to check out Mears' web site and see if they still offer this.
I even asked Mears on their taxi side and at that time and I think it was $25 each way. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter