What changes have you made since the announcement of EEMH at DHS?

Since all of our days are going to be so early, the new plan is, early arrival, naps, back for dinner and shows or a few ride. I gotta get my beauty sleep, so on our 4am wake-up days, we're gonna have to be back to the room by a decent hour the night before. This is gonna be brutal, honestly. I am not a morning person, but we will be doing the Extra Extra hours, by golly. This has been the hardest trip to plan-and i love the planning. .
I am in the exact same space for our September trip! I love planning but needed to change things since cant expect family to stay up late and get up for EEMH. It's a bummer though since I booked ADRs on day 180.

I changed my park day from the last day in our trip to earlier -- since (if we choose) we can go at 6:00 AM.

I also am ensuring we have a day off/pool day the day BEFORE we got to DHS.

I will try and take advantage of the EEMH at MK on our MK morning (especially since it will be a party day) .. but even if we dont get there at 7:00 AM, I still feel getting there at 8:00 AM will be fine for what we plan on doing.

If I didnt have my kids I would probably just go to DHS EVERY day.

That being said .. I think we just will plan to be more flexible. Go early .. if it gets too crowded .. go back to hotel and MAYBE go back to a park at night. As this is our final trip with the AP this year, besides SWGE, there isnt much we NEED to see.

It didn't change anything really, but it did make some of our plans for us. We hadn't chosen park days, but with the early hours, our HS day picked itself because of other plans (flight plans and Halloween party). Now we will prob go early (eemh) to HS on the Sunday we are there, leave by lunch and do California Grill brunch and relax at the pool the rest of the day.

We have APs and it'll be our third trip of the year with plans to return in February so it's not a HUGE deal to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts