What cleaners are you using?

Scrubbing Bubbles for the showers.

Lysol or Clorox toilet cleaner for the toilets (brand depending on what I find on sale)

Clorox or Lysol spray cleaner for the sinks, counters and outside of the toilets. (brand depends on whats available/on sale)

Vinegar and water for the mirrors/windows.

Fantastic spray for the stove top and kitchen counters (wiped down with a wet paper towel after 10 minutes to get residue off).

Swiffer floor cleaner (usually the hard wood stuff, but if I can't get that, the regular stuff works fine, as long as it's not lavender).

Mr Clean or Pinesol to clean things like the trash can. (brand sale/available)

I have sanitizing wipes (Lysol or Clorox, again, brand available/sale) for lightswitches/door knobs, etc, or for quick cleanups in the kitchen (like when I'm cooking meats, I'll wipe down the counter with a paper towel, then a wipe to make sure there isn't any raw meat/juices laying there. I'm hoarding those suckers.

I have bleach if I feel I need to do a deep clean of something.

For the inside of the dishwasher, I use the baking soda/vinegar method.

For dusting, I like the Method wood daily cleaners; made from almonds, I think.

I'm not super finicky over the scents, though I prefer Lemon over all; I also like 'clean linen' type scents. I can't use anything lavender, so I have to watch that.

I use Dow Scrubbing Bubbles for bathrooms (sinks and tub)
Lysol toilet bowl cleaner
Clorox Wipes
Windex Multi surface with vinegar for counters and mirrors/windows

I haven't had issues finding anything except wipes. I find the Clorox wipes on Amazon from time to time. I have enough.

I also have bleach but don't use it very much.

LOL, I use those exact products myself. Plus Lysol All purpose Cleaner
And I too do not use bleach very often, the smell gags me.

Scrubbing Bubbles for the showers.

Lysol or Clorox toilet cleaner for the toilets (brand depending on what I find on sale)

Clorox or Lysol spray cleaner for the sinks, counters and outside of the toilets. (brand depends on whats available/on sale)

Vinegar and water for the mirrors/windows.

Fantastic spray for the stove top and kitchen counters (wiped down with a wet paper towel after 10 minutes to get residue off).

Swiffer floor cleaner (usually the hard wood stuff, but if I can't get that, the regular stuff works fine, as long as it's not lavender).

Mr Clean or Pinesol to clean things like the trash can. (brand sale/available)

I have sanitizing wipes (Lysol or Clorox, again, brand available/sale) for lightswitches/door knobs, etc, or for quick cleanups in the kitchen (like when I'm cooking meats, I'll wipe down the counter with a paper towel, then a wipe to make sure there isn't any raw meat/juices laying there. I'm hoarding those suckers.

I have bleach if I feel I need to do a deep clean of something.

For the inside of the dishwasher, I use the baking soda/vinegar method.

For dusting, I like the Method wood daily cleaners; made from almonds, I think.

I'm not super finicky over the scents, though I prefer Lemon over all; I also like 'clean linen' type scents. I can't use anything lavender, so I have to watch that.

Wow, I actually use the exact same products as you, for the same tasks, except I use Windex for mirrors/glass. Plus I also prefer lemon scent and avoid lavender scents (cant stand the smell).

minor (non disinfecting) cleanup-awesome orange (dollar store), disinfecting-sparing use of my supply of kirkland wipes (stretched out use by tearing them in half b/c they are so much bigger than lysol/clorox wipes). i also still have a couple of spray bottles of disinfectant that i collected from all the liquid that is left at the bottom of used up clorox/lysol wipe tub containers.

When one of my dogs came down with a terrible skin condition, my vet told me it could be the floor cleaner that I was using. She recommended Lysol Daily Cleanser. I switched and my dog has had no more issues. I also use the same cleanser for general cleaning.
I did some research and found that there are not many cleaners that kill Covid. The best is Clorox Clean-Up with Bleach but that is impossible to find where I live. I make my own each day by adding one teaspoon of Clorox to one cup of water. I use this to wipe down the highly-touched surfaces of my home.

I use baby wipes on my bathroom mirrors, then wipe it dry with toilet tissue. Does a great job.

I’ve been buying whatever cleaners I can find. The shelves in the cleaning aisle are still mostly empty. I’ve bought a few off-brand disinfectants and bathroom cleaners that seem to work well enough.

Do you find it regularly? I haven't seen it for months, nor the orange or ocean-fresh scents. I like regular lemon Mr. Clean too but not all the other weird scents and the ones with Febreeze just choke me.

I had to go to Dollarama today. I am uncertain if it is Nationwide or not, but they were loaded with lemon cented Lysol. The refill bottle is 2.50. If you can’t find any, I can always ship you some 😀

I had to go to Dollarama today. I am uncertain if it is Nationwide or not, but they were loaded with lemon cented Lysol. The refill bottle is 2.50. If you can’t find any, I can always ship you some 😀
Thanks but I'd rather come and get it! I'm dying for a holiday. :wave2:

Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Spray-bathroom sink, counter, floor, kichen after raw meats, random messes

Powdered Oxygen Bleach-kitchen floor, protein stains, laundry

Bleach wipes-bathroom handles, lightswitches, toilets

Palmolive Antibacterial-everything else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter