What days are Early Entrance offered?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
I know Mary Jo answered this question, but I can't find the thread. So, if you don't mind Mary Jo please post one more time. What days are Early Entrance offered. Park hours of operation are finally up for early June.

<font color=navy>Well, since you asked so nicely. :)

This is through February 18:

Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.

Attractions
Disneyland Monorail System
Matterhorn Bobsleds
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Alice in Wonderland
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Snow White's Scary Adventure

Beginning Feb 19
Attractions
Matterhorn Bobsleds
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Alice in Wonderland
"it's a small world"
Astro Orbitor

Beginning sometime in March, add:

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays

Guests may enter Toontown as soon as Disneyland opens. Toontown will open to the public an hour later. The Mayor of Toontown, Mickey Mouse, leads the characters and guests in a ceremony where everyone becomes a citizen of Toontown. After the fun ceremony, guests have a chance for photos and autographs with the characters, and to go on the attractions in Toontown.

Mary Jo said:
<font color=navy>Well, since you asked so nicely. :)

This is through February 18:

Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.

Attractions
Matterhorn Bobsleds
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Alice in Wonderland

Beginning Feb 19
Attractions
Matterhorn Bobsleds
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Alice in Wonderland
"it's a small world"
Astro Orbitor

Beginning sometime in March, add:

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness:

Guests may enter Toontown as soon as Disneyland opens. Toontown will open to the public an hour later. The Mayor of Toontown, Mickey Mouse, leads the characters and guests in a ceremony where everyone becomes a citizen of Toontown. After the fun ceremony, guests have a chance for photos and autographs with the characters, and to go on the attractions in Toontown.

How can I "qualify" for the Thurday early admission?
We will be there Thursday April 7th-
staying at the Ho Jo's .....

It is included with the pre-purchase/advance purchase of any park hopper ticket. Or at least that is my understanding. It is not available on tickets (single day or multi-day park hoppers) that are purchase at the gate

Which day(S) of the week is Mickey's Toon town Madness?

Thanks for helping so much with the magic!

Tandyc

disneychrista said:
It is included with the pre-purchase/advance purchase of any park hopper ticket. Or at least that is my understanding. It is not available on tickets (single day or multi-day park hoppers) that are purchase at the gate

ok- just went do Disneyland.com & on 4/7/05 the park opens at
9:00 a.m.- I can buy 3 day hopper at child's price for $109.00
which includes 1 day early entry-

I suppose that if I get to the gate at 8:00 a.m. we get in early ???

Yes. If you go on a Early Entrance day there should be a special gate just for those with early entrance. Show your ticket to them and they should let you in @ 8 (if posted park opening is at 9).

okay I'm a little confused.

So Toontown is a totally seperate entity from Fantasyland, right?

So if the park was supposed to open at 9:00 for the day. Early Entry would allow you into Fantasyland at 8:00 a.m. And if the park as a whole is scheduled to open at 9:00 a.m. then Toontown doesn't open until 10:00 a.m. is this right?

So if you have a Travel Company package, it probably makes more sense to use the Fantasy Early Entry and the Mickey's Toontown Madness on seperate days, is that true?

Thanks!

If you get both with your package then yes it would make more sense to do them on seperate days if your vacation allows for it.

I am not sure if Toon Town opens an hour later every day or just on those days that have the Toon Town Madness.

Does anyone know if you buy the City Pass tickets if you get to do the hour early?

My understanding is that if you preorder the CityPass it includes the one early entry just as the others pre-ordered passes.

Okay... I'm gonna sorta hijack here... sorry in advance!

So let me get this straight. You get EE priviledges with pre-purchased parkhoppers, even if you are staying off-site?

And this EE privilege would either be for the listed MK attractions OR Toontown (not both)?

And the EE days are M, T, Th, Sat (for the time being)?

We are spending 3 days (2 at MK, 1 at DCA) in July (Wed-Fri). We are prepurchasing our parkhoppers through ARES (probably). So we are now eligible for EE on that Thursday, correct?? And all we have to do is show up with our parkhoppers to the appropriate park/gate that hour or so early, and be allowed in?

Sorry to sound so stupid, but this is our first trip to DL (we are WDW folks) and I want to make sure I've got this correct, before I excite the family with this news! Thanks in advance for the info!..................P

pjlla said:
And this EE privilege would either be for the listed MK attractions OR Toontown (not both)?
No, as I understand it Mickey's ToonTown Mornings are special only when purchasing a package through Disney Travel. You will get the normal park EE and that's it.

Early Entry and Mickey's Toon Town Madness are two completely seperate things. Everyone who pre-purchases a three-day hopper (or more) regardless of where they are staying should get the early entry, which is JUST for Fantasyland. So if your trip is Wed-Friday you can get EE to Fantasyland on Thursday. There will be specified gate(s) for Early Entry.

To get admission to Mickey's Toon Town Madness you must purchase a package through Disney Travel Co.

I think if you went through Mary Jo who's with DU who sponsers this board. She goes through WD travel so I think she could get you the Toontown Madness. That was awhile back though. So, maybe not that it's started I'm not sure. Maybe she'll post here and we'll all know soon. I know my friend is having a hard time getting the Toontown Madness without a package deal with hotel. Good Luck for anyone trying. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter