What did you bake today ? OK if not from scratch

Those buns look great! Would you mind sharing your recipe? I made some from the King Arthur flour site but they appear to be a much denser, sweeter bun than yours.

It’s the Joshua Weissman best burger bun recipe. It’s a combination of a brioche bun using the tangzong method. So good. Held all the juices really well. I made 8 buns and they were around 85g each and a perfect size for 8oz patties.

I made chocolate-on-chocolate banana bread yesterday. I just altered a regular recipe a bit, but I was pleased with how it came out.

yesterday DGS baked cookies.....kind of . He stirred for about 5 minutes and then ran around. He ate one though

3240.jpeg

Then DGD had her time. Mixed up a chocolate cake. It is in the freezer and will get frosted next week

3239.jpeg

I've made microwave cake in a mug a couple times. I thought it would come out rubbery, but it actually comes out like it was baked if it isn't over-microwaved.

Now if I can only make a great buttercream frosting to go with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter