What did you do 1st trip "home"?

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Okay, I'll admit it; we bought into DVC this year "Sight Unseen" after experiencing Pres Day weekend @ the AS Mo. :blush: Planning on 1st trip home to BWV this Dec. w/3 day DCL Wonder Cruise. Next year, we'll visit in June & Dec for a week each time or 3 trips/year.

Since we've never seen any of the DVC properties, I had planned on "killing" a day or two by touring & swimming in the other pools. MVMCP is already purchased, wasn't planning on doing anything else that day. Really just wanted a low key vacation. Have enought tix on hand for @ least 3 days in major parks each trip w/lots of plus'es left.

I'm trying to ascertain if we'll continue our commando style of touring the parks (every day possible, dawn to dusk) or settle down now that we know we'll be back @ least twice a year. Hate to spend another $1,000 on tix when we have leftovers already; and will more than likely start purchasing AP's in '07. I'm stuck, can't decide, please share your experiences.

Here's hoping we still have the AP discount when you are ready for them. '

Yes, you will eventually stop the commando touring when you KNOW you will be taking multiple trips a year for at least a week each trip. We always make a list of the things we "forgot to do" on our trip home each time. We are always amazed at how long that list is sometimes! No worries...We'll catch them next time. ;)

Guess I could always purchase the AP's & hold onto the vouchers until I truly need them...think I read there's no expiration date/validation due-by date. I assume I could buy them in '05 and not activate until '07 (really be stockpiled).

disneydiane - 1st glance I thought the picture was of VWL?? You are so lucky if that is your house - WOW, looks like a hunting lodge!

keishashadow said:
Guess I could always purchase the AP's & hold onto the vouchers until I truly need them...think I read there's no expiration date/validation due-by date. I assume I could buy them in '05 and not activate until '07 (really be stockpiled).

disneydiane - 1st glance I thought the picture was of VWL?? You are so lucky if that is your house - WOW, looks like a hunting lodge!
I think purchasing them now and holding is a great way to do it. The prices only go up, just like everything else, and yes, they are good forever.
Thanks, I decided to post the picture because several folks who saw my construction thread a couple years ago have asked about the finished product.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter