What disney cross stitch are you stitching?

I would like a copy of the fireman and Mickey as well as the policeman patterns if anyone has them.
Roseanne

I just got back into stitching now that my kids are a bit older and I have a little more time. I haven't done any Disney, but am definitely going to check them out on our next trip (Aug '11).

In the meantime would love the Cinderella's Castle or Family Dinner, if someone would like to share.

Thanks

I finished a large portrait of Aurora about 10 months ago, and now I'm working on "Sleeping Beauty's First Kiss."

Although I'm not following the pattern exactly because I think the color choices are all wrong. (I'm a blue purist, none of that stupid pink nonsense, seeing as she's not actually wearing that during the kiss) And I changed some of the pattern itself because her collarbone and his arm looked . . . wonky. But I'm pretty proud of how it's looking so far.

Found this thread while searching online. Does anyone happen to have a chart for the counted cross stitch hanging in Splash Mountain? It says, "You can't run away from trouble . . . ain't no place that far." I would really like to make it, but am having trouble with figuring out how to chart it myself with the free online chart software I can find.

Thanks for your help,

I was at WDW back in 2007, and I took a picture of this just for this occasion. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you that picture. That may help. -Shannon

Hello All,

Wondering if there is anyone who can share "Disney FAMILY DINNER" - I have looked all over to no avail... Thanks in advance :)

Hi!

I have the Family Dinner pattern, along with many others. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you. If you can think of any others that you want, list it as well and I'll send that as well.

-Shannon

P.S. I just noticed that you do not have enough posts to PM me. Either post your e-mail address, or type "bump" 10 times to get your quota so you can.

Hello All,

Wondering if there is anyone who can share "Disney FAMILY DINNER" - I have looked all over to no avail... Thanks in advance :)

I have been seeing a lot of posts about this Sleeping Beauty's First Kiss cross stitch pattern. I'm trying to find a picture of it, but I cannot find one, and it seems like a neat one to cross stitch. Is anybody out there willing to send me a copy of it?

Thanks in advance!

-Shannon

Ok, I have every intention of sending you the pattern in a pm, but first I have to post around a bit, and THEN I have to scan it into my computer.

Lemme get back to you, hopefully soonish!

I know that 1-2-3 stitch has several small tinkerbell patterns. I couldn't find any that I liked, so I am using a cross stitch image converter, PC Stitch, and using pictures that I like to create my own designs.

I have the Cinderella Castle Cross Stitch kit from decades ago, before Stoney Creek hit the Disney set...I would like to know how or where to get a copy of the old Sleeping Beauty Castle kit. I am willing to trade from my stash...which is great. Getting ready to start 35 anniversary kit, but have to paint my mom's kitchen first!! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!