What do you do all day?

My idea of a great at sea day is:

Breakfast at Cabanas
Drop kids at Club
Coffee in Cove Cafe
Change into bathing suit and head to adult pool/hot tub (not big on lounging next to them) or Rainforest room
Pick up kids for lunch - eat by the pool watching funnelvision
Back to room for rest time (DD3 still naps) - DS go to club, DH and I sit on Verandah with treats from Cabanas/Daisy's/Cove Cafe
List to audiobook while watching water
Go to dinner and show
Bedtime for kids
Watch a movie on our laptop with headphones, or sit on Verandah after kids fall asleep

Other sea day activities to swap in:
Palo brunch
Movie in the theater
Midship detective
Mini golf
Character meets

This is my most favorite thing to do! Up early and the sound of the waves and the ocean. Quiet time on the ship. Then off to Cove for a cappucino. The best, best part of vacation
What my grandparents and I used to loved to do as well before they were too frail to cruise. We would get up early and go jogging, watch the sunrise, and grab ourselves a nice big breakfast and some caffeine. Such good memories ☺ I think of them still every time I’m jogging on a cruise deck.

What my grandparents and I used to loved to do as well before they were too frail to cruise. We would get up early and go jogging, watch the sunrise, and grab ourselves a nice big breakfast and some caffeine. Such good memories ☺ I think of them still every time I’m jogging on a cruise deck.
:love: What wonderful memories!

We have done over 20 Disney cruises, most of them 9 days or over. If we do the Caribbean now we rarely get off the ship. So we can treat most days l8ke a sea day. I get up early, go to cove for a latte, go to gym, come back to put on my suit and head to the adult area to sit and read. If the line is not too long, we do the slides. And because we travel with my disabled adult daughter and her best friend, we might meet them at a character meet and greet or the character breakfast. I also do most of the tastings, alone because my husband doesn’t enjoy them. Sometimes we will go to trivia or a movie but I can spend every day just sitting by the pool.

We do late dinner so my husband and the girls do the show while I get ready and meet them after. My daughter loves karaoke so we go to that if it’s before dinner or maybe another kid friendly game show. If the girls want to do characters my husband and I head to the piano bar for a predinner cocktail. After dinner we usually go to the adult show and sometimes a dance party,

Next day....repeat.

I can do little or nothing all day and be perfectly happy, and my husband loves nothing more than to watch our daughter and her friend meet characters.

I just got off the WBTA and we ended up with 6 sea days in a row. The days flew by because there is always so much to do on the ship. We watched movies, did trivia, made crafts, did special character meet and greets, relaxed in the room, relaxed on deck, etc. There were still things at the end of the cruise that we wished we had had time to do, but just ran out of time to fit them all in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter