what do you do in Disney when it is raining?

I stay in a store or go on a very long ride.What do you do?:confused3
Long indoor rides, restaurants, or stage shows are always good ideas. If it’s looking like it’s going to be rainy all day, bring a poncho and fast-drying shoes. It’s rained almost every Epcot day of every trip I’ve taken and we still have fun!

Ponchos! If it looks like it will rain, plan ahead and be ready to get in line for an indoor ride to beat the crowds over to them! Also, plan rides that may shut down for weather earlier so you can do them in case it rains all day...especially with these shortened park hours. Honestly, unless it's about to become a tropical storm outside I usually just push through and try to go about my day. But that's me and I don't think that anyone else would recommend that :rotfl2:

This is why you get good rain gear when you visit Disney, You pull your GoreTex poncho out of your bag and ride the rides as many times as you like as everyone else is running for the exits. Having a good pair of waterproof sandals is also good as I usually wear waterproof hiking shoes but when you get 4-5” inches of water on the ground as happens in AK sandals are a better bet and protect feet from injury

We've only experienced "show-stopping" rain once. Other than that time, we just suck it up for the 5 minutes waiting for the sun to come back out...

We are English. We just carry on as normal 😂 and without a poncho ( them things are sweaty)

Only time it ever feels like a disruption is if we are in waterpark and they empty the pool if it's a storm.

Once you are wet with the rain though beware the Aircon feels 🥶🥶🥶

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!