What do you watch on Netflix

Currently watching seasons 2 of Ozark and Iron Fist.
I'm all caught up on Stanger Things, the rest of the Marvel stuff, and Glow. I'm sure that there are a lot more shows, I just can't think of them at the moment. I've watched a lot of shows that I missed when they were on TV. I've watched every episode of Star Trek. The list goes on.

I'm behind on all the Netflix Marvel series, this year. Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist Season 2.

I did just go through the Dragon Prince.

Wentworth, Orange is the New Black, British Baking Show, paranormal survivor ( so creepy!), Atypical, Grace ave Frankie, The Crown, American Vandal. So many!

Nothing. Can't get off Youtube as my TV viewing.

I watch a lot of camping, survival, and bushcraft stuff. Watched a guy (My Self Reliance) who recorded his building of an off-grid log cabin in the middle of nowhere with all hand tools. Watched a bunch of other stuff and didn't realize he has another 20 videos on his outdoor bushcraft kitchen.

On Netflix I watched stuff I never had the chance to watch when married with DirecTV. I had season 11 to finish with Sunny in Philadelphia when Netflix lost it to Hulu. Never watched Sons of Anarchy. Finished that not long ago. Same with Breaking Bad, never watched it on TV. Still have a few episodes left, then I'll start Better Call Saul.

Watched OITNB, then saw Wentworth. Much grittier cinematography of prison life than the frilly colorful OITNB. I was surprised to see it pop off with a new season. I thought it was done.

Started Ozark a while ago. I'll have to get back to it since Youtube took over my TV viewing.

The Ranch, have to watch anything with Sam Elliot and especially anything with Elisha Cuthbert :love::love::love:. Could never stand Ashton Kutcher, but he isn't too bad for this character. But yeah, it's mainly for :love::love::love: Elisha Cuthbert :love::love::love:

I was reading about cancelled Netflix series recently and this one was on the list. I was surprised.
GLOW was just renewed for a 3rd season a few weeks ago. Really good show.

As for me, Netflix has put out so many great standup specials: some of my recent faves have been Demetri Martin, John Mulaney, Jim Gaffigan, Steve Martin & Martin Short, Patton Oswalt, Marc Maron, Ricky Gervais, James Acaster.

GLOW was just renewed for a 3rd season a few weeks ago. Really good show.

As for me, Netflix has put out so many great standup specials: some of my recent faves have been Demetri Martin, John Mulaney, Jim Gaffigan, Steve Martin & Martin Short, Patton Oswalt, Marc Maron, Ricky Gervais, James Acaster.

That's awesome! My resource was late night clickbait type of stuff, so glad to hear I was wrong!

Last 5 for me on Netflix:

Call The Midwife Season 7
Nat King Cole: Afraid of the Dark
Heat
Black Panther
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (Steve Martin)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter