What does Dianey's quote NOT include?

Girls Scout Leader

<font color="red">Brave And Fearless Leader Willin
I know I had asked this a long time ago, but I need some reassuring.
When I checked Disney's site about terms and conditions, it listed alot of things that thier price does not include for the cruise. Things like other government and internatioal taxes and fees, us customs and immigration fees, departure taxes, etc. Can someone decipher all this and give me an ammount it will all come to? WE need no surprises!!

If you have a quote from Disney it DOES include port charges and government fees. They definitely include those in the quotes, just not in the advertising you will see. Also, if you have included them as extras, it would also include transfers, insurance or airfare.

I always thought the price shown on their online reservation and quote system included all of those fees.

On my previous cruises, the price shown on their system is the same price that I paid. I don't use their air, transfers, or insurance but it has been the price shown.

As an example, I have a cruise booked for 2004 and the price on the screen is the price I'm paying, I think it's about $2,757.

hope that helps

The amount of your taxes/fees is based on the length of your cruise. For our 4-Day Cruise on the Disney Wonder in October 2002, we were charged $128.85 per person in addition to the cruise fee. All of the items you mentioned were included in this amount.

In addition, there is a recommended on-board charge for the dining room servers and stateroom attendant tips.

If you do not order alcoholic beverages or order soft drinks/water in the lounges or Deck 9/10, purchase photographs, excursions, spa services or souvenirs, everything else is included in your cruise charge.

We hoped to do our cruise on a low budget and were quite successful. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have a follow-up question.

:Pinkbounc

So this fee you were charges was above and beyond what the orriginal quote was? When did you pay this fee? Again, We need no surprises.

the price given to you on the website includes all fees except excursions, pictures, alcohol, soft drinks other than at meals, tips and of course, your airline and transfers if those are booked seperately. also, if you choose not to take insurance, and become sick, then you would have to pay any medical expenses incurred. hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter