• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does this mean on reservation confirmation?

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
I just received my reservation confirmations we are staying two nights standard AKL and three nights concierge AKL with an AP rate. My standard room resevation says "eligible annual/season pass required at check in". I understand that part.

But.... on my concierge reservation is says "check valid ann/seas pass. Date stamp back PG of Pass Sleeve" --- what the heck does that mean? I did not plan on purchasing my AP until right before the trip. Will I still be okay?

Renee

As long as you have it at check-in you should be fine. The last time we went they didn't even ask.

Tom...

I don't know if this is it or not, but when I made our reservations I asked if the voucher would be sufficient to show at check-in. The cm said yes, but we would need to return with the activated pass once we got them so they could "date stamp the back". Sounds a lot like what your reservation says.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter