What ever happen to (Disers) you havent heard from in over a year

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
eros, browneyes, saffron, williej, princess michelle, beauty, (What is the lady name, that loved cats, and had a pic of simba in her siggie) and wishydoo

I noticed @NHdisneylover abruptly stopped posting months ago.
You're right. I was thinking of her too but all I could come up with was "Hadley", which is her real name. There are a bunch of posters I can remember posting back-and-forth with a lot, can even picture their avatars in some cases, but just can't for the life of me remember their usernames.

You're right. I was thinking of her too but all I could come up with was "Hadley", which is her real name. There are a bunch of posters I can remember posting back-and-forth with a lot, can even picture their avatars in some cases, but just can't for the life of me remember their usernames.
I bet I could take a week long vacation and you’d be saying the same thing about me. “What was that broad’s name? Something like DrunkenWanderer?”

I bet I could take a week long vacation and you’d be saying the same thing about me. “What was that broad’s name? Something like DrunkenWanderer?”
:laughing: Have you thought about going with that? At least Americans spell Wanderer correctly. ;)

I was thinking the other day that we hadn't seen @Magpie in a long time. I can't even find her username on search now. The only way I was able to make sure I had the right username was by searching for maggots. I'll never forget that post. :rotfl: It hasn't been a year, but the last time she posted was December 1st. Sadly, I happened upon Amberpi in that search. :sad1:

Unfortunately, that is the way with online message boards. People come, people go. Sometimes you just never know why.

yes, i know that, but this is a thread of people you miss or at least wonder what there doing (we know there wont be answers)

I've always wondered about @King Schultz (aka williej). It worried me that he was so active, then completely disappeared so soon after his mom passed away.

yeah, he did before, but this time was different , he was posting so much, and he was so broken up when his mom died, I thought he might jusr fade away but not abruptly disperse , also miss his online girl, forget her name from down under

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!