What ever happen to (Disers) you havent heard from in over a year

Wow, this thread is kinda making me a little sad! Lots of posters I recognize that have stopped.

It’s only been a couple of months, so it doesn’t fit your year criteria, but Gumbo4x4 just disappeared....he was here every day and I’ve wondered several times where he went.
:eek: Oh gosh, you’re right! I never even realized. He was very prolific. I guess it just goes to show it’s pretty easy-come-easy-go on an anonymous message board. The thread about amberpi is quite touching but I’d imagine if the obituary hadn’t shown up, very few would have noticed she was gone. :(

Last edited:
his mom wa sill, and he come home to watch over her,and he wa sposting all the time, then she passed, and he posted that, and he wasnt doing good, then he was off the grid

Then there was a woman on here that lived in the next town from him and figured out his address (not in a creepy way, they became friends off the boards I think) Anyway, she said she would go by his house to check on him, then we never heard from her again. This mystery really confuses and concerns me.

I was gone for quite a while and recently came back. I tend to pop in and out, doing more on here when I have an upcoming Disney trip. (That started my posting again, a DLR visit.)

I did recognize a few names when I came back, but I did see a lot more new ones. I do remember and miss many you mentioned -- WillieJ, Gumbo, Goofy Disney Dad, and Jevs. I do remember rastahomie too, I loved how he called his wife Mrs. Homie. lol. Anyone know what happened to him?

I was gone for quite a while and recently came back. I tend to pop in and out, doing more on here when I have an upcoming Disney trip. (That started my posting again, a DLR visit.)

I did recognize a few names when I came back, but I did see a lot more new ones. I do remember and miss many you mentioned -- WillieJ, Gumbo, Goofy Disney Dad, and Jevs. I do remember rastahomie too, I loved how he called his wife Mrs. Homie. lol. Anyone know what happened to him?
Pretty sure he was banned.

Not a year, but months. Rodeo65--we were with her through her husbands sudden illness, and eventual passing. She sold their house and her and her 2 children had moved in with her parents. We had several conversations during that time, through messages and emails. But the last I heard from her was back in April, when they were going to WDW for dance competitions and vacation. She has had several other bad things happen in her life after her husband passed, and I only wish she would check in so that we know she is okay. If you are out there Erin, please get in touch with me and let me know!

Last edited:
He's posted with at least one other username since then, although I don't remember any. It was clearly him, and another member sort of subtly called him out, and I think he disappeared again. I have no idea what the story is though. I enjoyed most of his posts, as sort of quirky musings.

Really? Wow. Sometimes (on other message boards not related to Disney) I've wanted to do that, too-reinvent myself-but I never would.

Domo. he hasn't posted since November 2018. He posted so frequently and then just vanished, I can't help but wonder if something happened to him.
I've always wondered about @King Schultz (aka williej). It worried me that he was so active, then completely disappeared so soon after his mom passed away.
You mean Jevs? Miss her, too. And WillyJ, of course.
Man it feels like just a few weeks since Domo, Jevs and King Schultz were here, surely it hasnt been a year!

:eek: Oh gosh, you’re right! I never even realized. He was very prolific. I guess it just goes to show it’s pretty easy-come-easy-go on an anonymous message board. The thread about amberpi is quite touching but I’d imagine if the obituary hadn’t shown up, very few would have noticed she was gone. :(
He had also been posting regularly on the class of 2019 thread. It's so strange that he would drop out just before everyone started getting their kids off to college, after talking with everyone about it for almost 4 years. I hope all is well with his family and that his daughter is getting settled into college.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter