What happens if you don't do the timeshare presentation?

bicker said:
Finally, beyond that, I still find it less-than-noble to take advantage of a telephone agent who, now according to your latest information, apparently forgot to mention that there were strings attached to what would otherwise have been an unreasonably one-sided offer.

If the agent was doing the job properly, there should have been a disclosure that needed to be read verbatim. I was a QA analyst for a call center and it is important to inform the customer of any conditions that apply ot the offer. I had agents whose sales were stellar, and whose earnings were boosted by those sales, but when I evaluated their calls I found numerous evasions and in some cases outright lies. The problem is that thre are always quota associated with these calls and the quota affects the agents overall score. This translates to the overall pay.

I signed a friend up for a prepaid cell phone service. I did this over the phone. There was a fee to activate the service online, but I was never told about the fee when I called. I also called to activate the phone, and this was the first time I was told about the fee. After the phone was activated and the fee taken. I was told that since the terms were disclosed online that was all that was needed. Not so. After a discussion with the agent and his supervisor, I called the manager. The agents were all given training on fee disclosure, but very few were following the rules, and relying on the need for the phone to smooth it over. Rules are rules, and many in the industry do not follow them because the rule would impact them in a negative manner.

I received a phone call saying I owed almost $5,000 for failing to take 5 separate presentations associated with this stupid promo vacation I purchased and of course I told them where they could shove their information. Well unfortunately they were right. I just received notice from my bank that the dispute I opened up when the charge came through was denied. Apparently I signed for this stupid thing and agreed on some type of recording. Beware of these promotions. I have about 3 more of these stupid things and I will be calling the company back once I can find the number they called from. It was NTS something. If anyone knows what I am talking about please respond to this comment. Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter