What happens IF you miss a ressie...

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
- but you miss it because the park is over crowded and they CAN'T let you in (say mama melrose at HS, but the park is unable to let people in due to overcrowding maybe from GE?)

- but you miss it because the park is over crowded and they CAN'T let you in (say mama melrose at HS, but the park is unable to let people in due to overcrowding maybe from GE?)
When the park reaches capacity, it goes into Phased closures. I've never seen a park hit the highest phase where they don't let anyone else in but it is theoretically possible. In all the phased closures except the last anyone with dining reservations or anyone staying onsite at WDW resort is still allowed into the park. So I would be shocked if you would get completely shut out of HS even with the popularity of GE. If by chance we would see the rare Phase 4 closure, I imagine with a trip to guest services they would waive your no show fee.

Having the fee waved will not happen automatically, you would have to call. Or you can on your app modify out a few days and then cancel. We did that the last trip.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!