What Has Been Your Experience With Split Tables

LvsTnk

Home is AKV&BLT
We have a party of eight going for Christmas and have a few P.S. with split tables. What if any has been your success rate at getting your large parties seated together? Thanks!!

We frequently make PS's for a party of 11. We always have to reserve separate tables, but, EVERY TIME we have shown up a little early and been accomodated at one table.

We have had no problems either. The only places in which I have eaten that I could forsee no other choice but to have 2 separate tables would be the Garden Grille and PrimeTime 50's Cafe... And I think even they can scoot some of the table along the wall together.

There were 8 of us at separate tables last year at Cindy's and it was not a problem. They sat us at tables right beside each other and it worked out great. Have a great time.

Lisa

If you eat at the Tepanyaki in Japan in Epcot, they may be able to seat you all at one table - they are communal tables anyhow that seat around 12, so, there's no reason that you couldn't all be together.

We went with a group of 9 in early Aug, let me see...
Whispering Canyon-twice-each time they put us at one long table
Cindy's-two tables next to each other
Chef Mickey's-one person was home sick, so we got a round table for 8
Hoop dee doo-two tables next to each other
Liberty Tree Tavern-really squeezed us together at a table that probably should have just been for 8
Mamma Melrose-one long table

When I made the reservation, I was told that *most* restaurants only have tables that seat up to eight, so separate tables have to be done. Most places were very nice about trying to put us together, especially Cindy's, where I only had a PS for eight, but I called the day before and *begged* and they let us add the 9th (otherwise there would have been a real showdown over who didn't get to go!).
Terri the Yoopermom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter