What have you struggled with your entire life?

I've always been quiet, but I'm finally getting better about that. In fact, on a few occasions I would've done better to keep my mouth shut ;)

I'm also terrible at interviews. I've never been good at selling myself/bragging, so combined with being quiet I think I come across as pretty inept in interviews.

I've always been quiet, but I'm finally getting better about that. In fact, on a few occasions I would've done better to keep my mouth shut ;)

I'm also terrible at interviews. I've never been good at selling myself/bragging, so combined with being quiet I think I come across as pretty inept in interviews.

worse case scenario you will just have to settle for being a sexy wall flower

I didn't really struggle with anything, until I had DS. Now, I constantly worry about DH & him. I'm never at peace, unless I can see them & know they're safe. It's really bad now, because DS is grown. I pretty much worry all the time. My weight also became a struggle, after giving birth.

Like Annette, I also wish I could go back & change things in my past. FWIW, having DS isn't one of the things I'd change. :p

Last edited:
My weight. It was off and on when I was younger, the worst being 5th grade, then 9th grade, then right after college graduation. Looking back at pictures, I was NEVER as big as I thought I was though and I remember the problem being constant when the pictures prove it was more sporadic. Around age 30 it became more of a constant struggle - I care less, but that just makes it even easier to pack on the pounds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter