What have you struggled with your entire life?

Folding fitted sheets.

You and me both, I was folding some yesterday and mumbling to myself I'd gladly pay someone to do it if they could do it right.

I've always struggled with being too outspoken. Everyone who knows me knows not to ask for my advice unless they really want it because I won't hold back. I don't offer unless asked though so there is that.

I worry too much. I have been biting my fingernails since I was five years old - more than 60 years. It is a terrible habit, but I think it keeps me sane.

My weight. Finally had gastric bypass surgery last year. I’ve lost most of the weight, but now I have a new anxiety — that I’ll gain in back.

Folding fitted sheets.
Martha Stewart has a video for folding fitted sheets out on the web somewhere. I like them to look neat in the closet & they now, takes a bit of practice. The little things!

:sad1: The struggle is real...stay strong. I gave up long ago and now just sort of roll them into a ball and stuff them in the closet. I may also put this on my "What Has Taken Up Too Much of Your Life" list.
Google Martha Stewart folding fitted sheets if you have time! My sheet closet looks so neat since I learned her folding techniques!

Weight. I have a metabolic disorder and can't lose weight even with proper diet and exercise. I hate it, but it's something I really have tried hard to accept.

Sharpening a knife.

I force my husband outside when he attempts to sharpen knives. The sound makes me nuts and they never seem much sharper afterward. Once I sent him across the street with our knives when the knife sharpener guy came around the neighbourhood. He came back with or dull knives complaining that the guy wanted too much money to sharpen them.

I've always been quiet, but I'm finally getting better about that. In fact, on a few occasions I would've done better to keep my mouth shut ;)

I'm also terrible at interviews. I've never been good at selling myself/bragging, so combined with being quiet I think I come across as pretty inept in interviews.

This is so me. I am quiet in general, would rather be home on the couch, under a blanket with the a/c on watching Christmas vacation and spreading the dis....hmmm.. I come out of my shell when I get to know people. I do have to be talkative in my work though. I am a visiting nurse. My patient today told me I was sincere and I saw a patient she spouse the other night and he told me his wife liked me the Best out of all the nurses she met.

As far as interviews, I just had one and was told I didn’t talk enough. I am also not into what I feel as bragging. Do I really need to tell you I called 911 for seizures, cardiac issues, blood sugars or falls with injuries. And that I help people who are so screwed up on their discharge med list. Or that I despise wound vacs, that I can do peritoneal dialysis in my sleep? Needless to say I didn’t get the job yet the person that did has never done it and I have been doing it all year-school nurse, and I am finishing up subbing for the year at the school I did not get the job at, an ER nurse did that has never set foot to help the nurse and she has 3 kids in the school and my last one is out this year...oh...I am bitter...sorry but quite a few of the staff are as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!