what hotel chains would you like in Anaheim?

Already have my favorites...Marriott (Courtyrad and Fairfield) and ICG (Holiday Inn, HI Express and Indigo)

In addition to that most every chain is already represented in the resort area...or are you referring to full service hotel properties?

Already have my favorites...Marriott (Courtyrad and Fairfield) and ICG (Holiday Inn, HI Express and Indigo)

In addition to that most every chain is already represented in the resort area...or are you referring to full service hotel properties?
full service i.e. four seasons

There really are no high end places to stay close to Disneyland. I don't understand it, but since I've been going there for many years, I can tell you the choices have drastically improved over the years. It used to be all small motels with just the one Disneyland Hotel, the Sheraton and I think one other high rise, but I can't remember what it was. I would expect a full service higher end hotel at this point, but there's just nothing like that at this point. Still, it's been a steady improvement over the decades.

As far as what I'd like to see added, I'm not even sure. The reality is that I am out of the room and busy the entire time when I am staying in that area and I wouldn't get much use out of any services.

Why is there not the choice like Orlando of non Disney hotels?
Because we are not Orlando and not anything like DW. This is a very locked in area and hard to find space. There are enough for those that come here, for the $80 a night to $800 a night. Now there will be an even more expensive hotel being built on property.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter