What if you have to cancel one way on a round trip? Spirit Airlines

I agree with you Rach3975 . I'm going to always book 2 one way flights instead of a RT unless there is a compelling reason not to.
I have Travel Insurance through my Credit card that will protect me against weather/rescheduling problems. The flexibility I get with two one ways is worth it.
Now I just hope this weeks flight has no problems. I'm performing in Vegas Thursday with our new magic illusion at the Wonderground!
home-feature-americas-got-talent.jpg

This statement is not correct. The only airline that sells that way is Southwest as far as I know. On all other major airlines it is a round trip and if you miss the first flight all remaining flights are cancelled

Now I have no idea what the rules are on Spirit since I refuse to fly them.
Actually, Jetblue sells this way as well, but if you booked them at the same time, you would have to call and cancel one leg of the flight, but the good news is with Jetblue you would get the money for that leg (minus the $75 change fee, which can sometimes be waived) back into a travelbank.

First off.. most of this thread is from 2015.

As to these type situations - ALWAYS book one way fares if possible. Stuff happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!