What is a Circle Journal?

aunts2topher

Earning My Ears
I've seen references to these -- and photos of pages in some -- and I get the general idea that it is circulated . . . other than that, :confused3

Would someone please fill me in?

Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

Ali

There's a good explanation in GrayFal's thread here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=906861

You're right, basically they're circulated in a set order. Usually once a month you mail the journal you just finished to the same person & yours returns after the last person finishes - hence the circle. Topics vary, but the ones here are usually Disney topics like favorite character, favorite ride, favorite memory, etc, etc.

It's a great way to get to know others from the board & to see scrapping techniques & styles you may not use yourself. There were many things I'd seen in photos (like on 2Peas) that I thought I "understood" but when I finally saw them in person it was much easier to understand.

Thanks for the explanation -- sounds like a cool project. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the next open sign-up.

Ali

aunts2topher said:
I'll have to keep my eyes open for the next open sign-up.

Ali

Which I'm hoping will be soon because although I'm in one now, I have an idea for my next book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter