What is a fountain drink?

A fountan drink is a drink that comes from a dispencer and goes in to a cup . Like most fast food resterants .

I was kind'a wishing it had something to do with fruit juice, and rum! party:

Thanks for answering that but I've never been in a fast food restaurant in the UK that had a drinks dispenser to help yourself to.

Lizzy Lemon said:
Thanks for answering that but I've never been in a fast food restaurant in the UK that had a drinks dispenser to help yourself to.

Most fast food places here have the soda dispenser in the dining room. When you order at the counter, they just hand you a cup and you fill (and refill) it yourself. It didn't use to be that way here either, but the last 10 years or so it's become the norm. Kind of interesting that it isn't normal in England.

sewer said:
I was kind'a wishing it had something to do with fruit juice, and rum! party:

:rotfl2: :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Actually when we're eating at the Resort food court on the DPP, we fill up the mugs and grabs bottles of juice and water! No point in taking the paper cup, when we already paid for the refillable mugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter