What is a good rate for HRH or Portofino?

loribell

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what to expect/accept for a rate at either of these hotels? We will need 3 or 4 rooms unless they have some kinda of suites.

I belive there is a 117.50 rate for Entertainment card members for the garden room at HRH which is what we have reserved. There is some speical running with AAA right now and it is only for certain states for a rate of $99 for HRH so maybe someone will elaborate on this who knows.

Jenn

we are going in June '02. Forgot to mention this. When should I reserve the room? Do it now or wait a while?

We are going 3/02 and the best rate I've been able to get so far is $145 for garden view. That is a AAA rate. I keep checking, but so far no Entertainment rates have been released. I keep hoping though.

I Also just booked for March 8,2002 and the best rate I could get is AAA for 145.00-garden view. I tried for the 99.00 rate because I Live in MS but this rate only went through the middle on Feb. I'll keep trying!!

For the Hard Rock in Nov. We originally had a fan club rate of 139 pool view. Called to add on more rooms and got it for 119. We also have a 129 fan rate at the Portofino at the end of the trip. Tried for the 99 rate but was told it was for the southeastern states. Last Feb., for Presidents week we had a fan club rate of 140 something on the thursday before and it went up to 168 the rest of the week. Garden view is usually about 10 dollars less. These were just the standard rooms, we had three rooms a night and one was upgraded to a deluxe room because of the Loews club. That was a bit more space but that was it, nothing special. This week, we'll try to check out some of the other suites.

Read the fine print on that $99 rate...that is per person at the Portofino...min two people per room.

Using my Fan Club membership,my room is $99.00.That is garden view.This past summer we recieved the rate of $117.00 using entertainment card,also for garden view,which in reality is garden/pool view.Our $99.00 rate is for mid Dec.If you have never been,it is so great!:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter