What is free dining??

kespo

<font color=blue>Is there an advantage to this?<br
I am a newbie here.! I have not heard anything yet about free dining. I have been reading threads that talk about it. When is it and how does it work?? Would love info!!! Any other ways to save or get dining points????? :)

*Deleted duplicate post* My post follows this one. ;)

I got this information off of Mousesavers for you:

"Get FREE dining when you book this specially-priced Walt Disney World vacation package for travel most nights 8/13/06-9/30/06. Essentially you get the Magic Your Way Plus Dining package for the price of the Magic Your Way vacation package!

This deal saves a family of four (2 adults, two kids ages 3-9) $97.96 per day -- the cost of adding dining to a vacation package.

Sample pricing:

5 nights / 6 days at a select Disney Value Resort for only $435 per adult. Add up to two children in the same room for only $176 per child ages 3-9. (Based on adult double occupancy in a standard room.)

This deal is available for other lengths of stay, other family sizes and other resorts (subject to availability), at varying prices. You must purchase at least a 1-Day Base Ticket with this package.

I strongly recommend that you consider buying trip insurance if you book this package, because you will be traveling during peak hurricane season. Hurricanes rarely affect Orlando, but when they do, they can seriously impact travel plans.

You must book this offer by 6/4/06. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. The new All Star Music Suites (and suites in general) are excluded from this offer. No group rates or other discounts apply. Thanks to Small World Vacations for info!"

With the Dining Plan you get 1 Table Service credit, 1 Counter Service credit and 1 Snack Credit per person per day.

Hope to help. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter