• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the "BEST" Lagoon View Room for Castle at Poly

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Hi, I would like to knew if anyone knows what is the best standard lagoon view room and which longhouse to request for a view of the Castle? I am getting excited... :bounce:

We have stayed at the Polynesian three times, and each time have stayed in the Moorea building (I think it's called the Hawaii building now) with a lagoon view. You can see the castle perfectly (although at a distance!) and it is especially beautiful at night - it is lit up all night long! One of my fondest memories is seeing the castle lit up during the middle of the night. Also, the beach in front of this building is VERY private - not like the other beaches at the Polynesian - probably because there isn't a pool close to this building. Many times we were the only people on the beach - there are hammocks and it is VERY relaxing. Plus - the building is very close to the TTC - but very far from the Great Ceremonial House. And beware if your room is on the first floor - the ducks WILL walk right into your room!!! Have fun- it's our favorite resort - but this time (May, 2003) we are staying at the Beach Club Villas - my kids are late teenagers now and all of us sharing a hotel room just isn't a pleasant thought!

We had a lagoon view in Tahiti on our last stay. We had a perfect view of the castle and could sit on our patio at night and watch the fireworks and the castle changing colors. The Hawaii bldg is for conceirge. You will be very happy in Tahiti.

If you are going to be in the concierge building (Hawaii) before next spring, any room from 3501-3510 would have excellent views across the lake. We stayed in 3503 and it was perfect.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter