What is the easiest wy to get to DLP from CDG?

Princess minnie x

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone could help me out, i'm in the planning stages of my next trip and was thinking of booking room through disney and booking flight seperately. How easy is it to get from CDG airport to Disney and how much does it cost (roughly)
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks, kat ::MinnieMo

Hi princess minnie x
We went to DLP last march and got the TGV from Charles de gaulle it was very quick and easy. Just follow the signs for the bus to the TGV station
Robert

I'm not sure what to do as we are staying at Val d'Europe. I have checked the bus times and rail times and the bus seems better for our times, we could then jump on the train for one stop. Is there a more frequent train service than the 9 minute one shown on Rail Europe or are these the only trains? If anyone knows what I'm talking about, HELP!!

Claire

i was curious about the TGV train as well

is it easier to get that or the vea buses, ive used the vea buses and found them reliable, but if the tgv is apparantlly quicker id sooner use that, we arrive at terminal 3 any idea where to get the train from there and how much it costs?

Although this is meant to be a map of the car parks at CDG, it does also show where the train station is located at Terminal 2. Hope it works!

Don't know about the price, but for some reason 17 euros is in my head!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter