What is the liquid white stuff provided "on tap" for coffee?

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
Last time I stayed at the All Stars, there was a lever to add liquid white stuff to coffee. Just wondering if anyone knows what this actually is: milk, half n half, artificial creamer?

I doubt it's milk.

Probably artificial creamer as it takes longer to spoil.

Note to self: bring own half and half.

I'm definitely bringing real cream for my coffee. Love that even the All Stars now have room fridges. I splash some cream in my refillable mug before I head to the food court. Works great.

At Art of Animation just 2 weeks ago, I could've sworn it was labeled as half & half.

At Art of Animation just 2 weeks ago, I could've sworn it was labeled as half & half.
Were you in a suite? Im wondering if the fridge is cold enough for milk or creamer that needs to be refrigerated.

Also if you don't mind, did they sell 24 packs of water at the resort and how much was it?

TIA- Amy

Were you in a suite? Im wondering if the fridge is cold enough for milk or creamer that needs to be refrigerated.

Also if you don't mind, did they sell 24 packs of water at the resort and how much was it?

TIA- Amy
We were in a regular room just for arrival night because we landed after midnight. I honestly didn't even notice if there was a fridge. I'm a DVC member and the fridges there are cool enough to keep milk cold, I'm guessing it'd be the same fridges...?

Not sure about the price of bottled water but I do know it's cheaper to ship a case via Amazon prime now if you have or there's also a gas station walking distance to Boardwalk and another one across the street (use the bridge!) from Disney Springs. Personally we get the resort mugs and just ask for the free tap water when we want water so I haven't paid much attention to the bottled water.

Sorry I wasn't too helpful but hopefully a little. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!