What is the one disney park parade you miss?

Can't say I blame her-that was my favorite parade also. Back in the days when the AK Parade started and ended by Kusafari Bakery, I used to love to get an "adult beverage" and watch the parade twice, once as it started, then again when it ended. What was especially great was that after they came out, most all the guests would leave, not knowing the parade was coming back. So as they came back I'd get great interaction with the characters in the parade, besides the almost non-existent crowds, I always thought that the reason the characters were especially happy then was because the parade was almost over and they'd finally get to cool off pretty soon!

There was some sort of nighttime parade at WS showcase in EPCOT I really liked. Can't remember the name now but I'm sure someone here would remember this.

Animal Kingdom parade was our favorite. Great character interaction. My kids always got hugs and hi-5s from several characters. It was hot, but we loved it. We always got a spot to sit just at the exit of Africa where it started. We had days that we would slip into Animal Kingdom just to watch FLK and the parade.

Does anyone remember the Star in Cars parade? The themed vehicles were really detailed, and Minnie and Mickey were in old Hollywood garb...epic. I wonder what ever happened to those themed cars? Anyone able to post pictures?

Spectromagic! That was the only parade that I ever wanted to be in when I was little.

Sorry slightly off topic but are there parades in any of the other parks anymore besides magic kingdom?

Tapestry of Nations at EPCOT as my most missed. However, I did love when they first started the Toy Story parade at HS. I thought the little green army men costume designs were brilliant.

Move It! Shake It! Celebrate it! parade.

My kids really enjoyed getting to join with the characters in the street. Music was good as well.

I agree, Spectromagic! Loved the lights, the music and the feeling it conveyed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter