What is there to do in Palm Springs?

Sherri

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I never though
I hear that Palm Springs is beautiful. We are staying a week at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, then onto a Week in Palm Springs. I'm not sure what there is to do there that teenagers might enjoy. My dh and I thought it would be a lovely area to see. I was just wondering as far as day trips, what are some suggestions for a 14 and 15 year old? Thanks

I can only think of 2 things in the area that teens might enjoy--the Palm Springs Aerial tram and the Living Desert. Other than shopping and those two things, Palm Springs would be pretty boring for teens. I guess if they like swimming and hanging out by the pool, they'll be quite happy with that.

I can only think of 2 things in the area that teens might enjoy--the Palm Springs Aerial tram and the Living Desert. Other than shopping and those two things, Palm Springs would be pretty boring for teens. I guess if they like swimming and hanging out by the pool, they'll be quite happy with that.

Thanks for the info. How far is the closest beach to Palm Springs? I guess we should have thought of this stuff before we booked.

Palm Springs is very inland, in the middle of the desert--you're much closer to the beach at DL. It's 2-3 hours to the beach from Palm Springs (on very crowded highways). If you choose to do the Aerial Tram, bring warm clothes--it can be 30 degrees cooler on top of the mountain than down on the valley.

Palm Springs is very inland, in the middle of the desert--you're much closer to the beach at DL. It's 2-3 hours to the beach from Palm Springs (on very crowded highways). If you choose to do the Aerial Tram, bring warm clothes--it can be 30 degrees cooler on top of the mountain than down on the valley.

We will do the Aerial tram definatly. Is there a website on it? Thanks.

I'm sure there is. You can google it or find the Palm Springs tourist info site and I'm sure there's info there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter