What is your favorite snack/treat??

Amy Hammack

Earning My Ears
We are heading down for the first time to WDW next month! I would love to hear what your favorite snacks and treats are at the parks. If you have pictures to post, that's even better :) my husband loves goodies, so we have been watching reviews on YouTube but I thought it would be fun to hear from you guys. We have been to Disneyland many times and are familiar with some of the classics like Dole whip, churros, hand battered corn dogs, turkey legs, Mickey bars, etc. Thanks!!!!

We love the pretzels from Sommerfest in Germany at Epcot & the Carrot Cake Cookie at Sweet Spells in Hollywood Studios :)

Besides the Dole Whip - we love the PB&J shakes at Prime Time in HS - you do not need a reservation - you can go to the bar and order it to eat in the lounge or to go.
We also love the ice cream at Ample Hill Ice Cream shop on the Boardwalk. They are a NYC based ice cream shop so we eat there often in NYC but we still love to get the ice cream in Disney.

School Bread in Kringla Bakery in Norway and a Croque Glace in L'artisan de glace in France. If you have a sweet tooth like me - both are exceptional!

Pretzels and frozen lemonade for me, glazed almonds and nonfountain coke for one of my daughters, churros with the caramel sauce for another daughter and whatever food my husband brings into the park in his pockets for my husband (we call it pocket food).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter