What is your most irrelevant claim to fame?

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
For example knocking into Beyonce in McDonald's

I would say getting a retweet from Us soccer player Stuart Holden

I met and was able to get Al Pacino's autograph when he was filming Dog Day Afternoon up the block from where I lived.

Years ago, Robin Williams asked me if I knew what time it was before he started his run.
After knocking over my umbrella, Brad Pitt apologized while handing it back to me.

I've met Morgan Freeman, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson (ghostbuster), Michael Biehn, Sam Jones (Flash Gordon), Vernon Wells (villain from Road Warrior/Commando/Weird Science), James Frain (Count of Monte Cristo) and Johnny Weissmuller (30's-40's Tarzan) when I was a kid.

I was on a food network challenge years ago. I was the helper, my mother had been asked to compete by the food network. It was called the gingerbread challenge. She was asked to compete because she won the gingerbread challenge at the grove park inn earlier in the year.

Not me but my dad. He’s in the James Bond movie Goldfinger. He was stationed at Fort Knox and is in the scene where the soldiers are all collapsing because of the “gas” being released by the planes above them. We always try to find him when it’s on tv.

I took care of John Goodman’s dog at the vet clinic I used to work for (like 15 years ago or longer).

I'm in some random medical journal for having a large, very fast growing tumor on a salivary gland, like overnight fast.

One of my younger brothers named the minor league basketball team that was here in the 90s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter