What is your must-not-do for your next trip?

Does "must not toast myself" count? I have heat intolerance issues (like serious medical issue, not just a little uncomfy in hot weather), and tend to push myself more than I should, especially for our June and July visits.... Its my grandson's first trip next week (OMG! NEXT WEEK!), so, in the interest of being a good Grammy, I'll go on every ride he wants.... Including the dreaded Wheel of Pal-Around H***...
Oh! This is me too. I don’t do heat well.

I used to be a solid "NOPE" for the swinging gondolas on Mickey's Wheel of Death....but once I tried it (and laughed/cried the entire time), I love it! It is definitely scary at first, but it has grown on me. And the view from the top is pretty cool!

For me, never again would probably be It's Tough to be a Bug and Goofy's Sky School. Both are meh to me.

Our must not do is dining packages. i just cant justify spending that much.

My not do would be to not stay so far from the park that we have to take a bus. Our last 2 summers we used time share points and were too far away to walk. All of our short trips between we stayed at walkable hotels. Being able to walk is very freeing. Busses are a pain.

My not do would be to not stay so far from the park that we have to take a bus. Our last 2 summers we used time share points and were too far away to walk. All of our short trips between we stayed at walkable hotels. Being able to walk is very freeing. Busses are a pain.
So true! Years ago we stayed somewhere with a shuttle. Never again!

I won’t be enjoying the gut check from goofys sky school.

And don’t hate me but I haven’t decided if I will give space mountain another try. I thought I would love it but not being able to see the track was actually terrifying for me.

1. Rides that will make me sick the remainder of the day (Space Mtn, Star Tours, etc.)
2. Dining packages (been there done that, not paying extra to sit on the ground)
3. Staying in park for entire day when I can walk back to DLH for a break (this one is super challenging)

1. Rides that will make me sick the remainder of the day (Space Mtn, Star Tours, etc.)
2. Dining packages (been there done that, not paying extra to sit on the ground)
3. Staying in park for entire day when I can walk back to DLH for a break (this one is super challenging)
I agree #3. We have to go back to the room with our kids.
but next trip my sis and I will be without them. I asked her what we were going to do! We're at BWPPI so it's not long to go back. and this trip really is all about relaxation/getting away from the kids for me. I need to go home refreshed. But why do I never want to leave the park?! Hope I can this time.

So true! Years ago we stayed somewhere with a shuttle. Never again!

We stay away from shuttles with multiple hotel stops, that really stinks. One thing we like about shuttles, is the chance to rest a bit while waiting for them. Other than that, they are a bit of a pain, but depending on the length of the walk, we don't really mind them.

I don't have anything that I absolutely refuse to do, but I do not like Finding Nemo subs AT ALL and I will never make it a goal to see WOC. Everything else is fair game, and I'll for sure ride the subs or see WOC if I'm with someone who really wants to, but I don't suggest it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter