What is your really #1 Boardwalk Area Restuarant

Flying Fish by a mile. We used to like Blue Zoo but the last two times we went I was not impressed. Flying Fish on the other hand has been amazing since the revamp a few years back.

Since I am a BWV owner too.. Been many times!
So... For us..
1. Yachtsman (hands down the best service). How many times have you been to a restaurant where they say your last names as you sit down and welcome you?
2.Flying Fish
3.Trattoria (great wine/beer flights) and food was great!

We love walking to World showcase and eating ANYWHERE.

If we do not have an ADR, we love Yorkshire County Fish Shop.

FF..Flying Fish....delis food, relaxed atmosphere with lovely decor...excellent service....BWV owners since 2000..

All of the restaurants in the area are good - so it really depends on the atmosphere and price you are looking for. I prefer Shula's - and there are some saving ideas if you go. First, the Swan and Dolphin have a point card - it on their website - i have been collecting points for about 10 years now. For Shula's specifically - they occasionally have gift card specials on their website. Not 'great" deals but decent ones. Shula's also has a "shula's club" - free to join on their website. You get a free steak for your birthday - its a certificate good for about 3-4 weeks around your bday. Shula's also takes Tables in Wonderland too - but they don't take it when you use a free steak certificate. If you drink - I recommend the blueberry martini. Let us know what you choose!!! Enjoy!!!

I did not know about the Shula club.
We will be there during my Birthday month!
What kind of steak is the free one?
Will have to do some math to see if that is a better deal than Tables.
We usually do tables and not the dining plan.

We are big fans of Flying Fish, though I'll admit we haven't tried BlueZoo and it looks intriguing.

I did not know about the Shula club.
We will be there during my Birthday month!
What kind of steak is the free one?
Will have to do some math to see if that is a better deal than Tables.
We usually do tables and not the dining plan.

With the Shula email club you get a free entree - I always go for the steak. You get to pick!!! There are a few exclusions - here is a clip from the certificate:

*With the purchase of a full price entree, this certificate entitles you to one complimentary entree of equal or lesser value. Lobster, 48 oz Porterhouse, Surf and Turf and special entrees are excluded from this offer. One certificate permitted per table. Valid dine in only. Not valid on restaurant holidays. Tax not included. Gratuity will be automatically included on the total bill. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer. Offer expires 30 days from the date sent.

Hope this helps. The Swan and Dolphin restaurant card is called "Dining Passport" - its free and the points accumulate. May want to consider getting the card too.

Shula’s! Flying Fish is good too, but I actually thought the Boathouse in Disney Springs was better and less expensive.

Boardwalk is our home too, love it evil clown and all.
I'm going to go outside your box, Disney Springs.

IMO, they've done a fantastic job with renovating the Dowtown Disney.
Boathouse, Morimoto Asia, Homecomin', Paddlefish, et cetera...et cetera.

We had our sons 10th birthday dinner at Raglin Road, I called ahead and told them of the celebration and asked them to make a birthday cake for him. It was a fantastic night.

Trattoria and Yachtsmen are two we go to every time we go for a week. We had FF back in 2014 and it was not great, but I keep trying to convince my wife to give it another shot after the refurb.

We have eaten at boathouse last two times we were there and it was very good.
Last time we ate at Yachtman we were very disappointed.

That was many years ago so maybe just a bad day.

We will most likely have one dinner at Disney Springs and one at EithernShulas (although I am. Jets fan)
Or Blue zoo.

I enjoy ESPN. The food is good and I like the atmosphere. If you're looking for a different atmosphere, as many others have suggested, Flying Fish is excellent or Yachtman's. Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter