What Kind Of Food Do You Pack??

aide4

Mouseketeer
We leave for WDW on Feb 9. I want to pack 1 suitcase with food for in the room (breakfast, etc). We are renting a car so I want to stop on our way to the resort and pick up a styrofoam cooler and some milk and maybe some fruit andwhatever else I will need. Any suggestions as to what to take? It will also be good to have an empty suitcase for whatever souvenirs we may acquire while we are there.

Our first trip we took small cereal boxes, pop tarts, hotess mimi muffins & pudding cups. Next trip we did Lenders bagles & cream cheese. Now we stop at a grocery & get a 12 pack of Corona & a lime. Bring some zip lock bags they come in very handy for lots of things. I bring 2 sizes.

This trip we are bringing cereal bars, pop tarts, fruit snacks, and juice boxes for kids. Wine coolers and beer for adults.

we sometimes bring poptarts,and gum,mints,fruit rollups,fruit by the loop etc.
some other ideas are the granola bars and breakfast bars...something fast and easy

Granola bars, poptarts, fruit snacks, juice boxes, drink mix, fruit cups, dry cereal, tuna and cracker packs, peanut butter crackers, goldfish.

I don't bring too much food... as I found my family really prefers to eat at the food court then in the room. However, I do bring individual bowls of cereal (the prepacked ones in a plastic bowl or a box and I bring plastic bowls). I also bring plastic spoons and a small collapsible cooler (holds a 6 pack). I get ice at the resort building, and pick up milk and some fruit at the food court... toss it into the collapsible cooler and it provides quick and good breakfasts. Just replenish the ice every day. This is particularly useful when you have a food court that opens around 7 am - and the park you want to go to that day requires you to be on the bus by 7 am (think animal kingdom here!).

I bring about 4 sodas in my suitcase, and bring a tote bag with cookies, crackers, trail mix, and Fiddle-Faddle type Popcorn!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter