What kind of rooms/suite do we need?

1GoldenSun

DIS Veteran
I want to take my daughter and her boyfriend to HHN one Saturday this year, and we'll want to stay overnight since it will be too late for me to want to drive home.

The boyfriend will need a separate sleeping space from my daughter and me. Sharing a bathroom would be fine, but we would all have to be able to access the bathroom without having to walk through one another's sleeping space. So something like a kids' suite would be out, I think.

Are there any suites that would work for us, or would I be better off just getting two rooms? I don't want to have to pay for some monstrously large suite just to get personal bathroom access, so maybe two rooms is our best bet.

Go to the hotel stickies
Each onsite hotel has their own thread with info and descriptions of the hotel and rooms

Even the value hotels have suites

I would not wait to August to book your rooms

Some of the hotels will fill up on specific dates during the summer

I have booked the king suite before
It has the private two queen bed or choice of one king bed and a living room
The living room couch pulls out to a sleeper sofa

But, one bathroom in this room category

I want to take my daughter and her boyfriend to HHN one Saturday this year, and we'll want to stay overnight since it will be too late for me to want to drive home.

The boyfriend will need a separate sleeping space from my daughter and me. Sharing a bathroom would be fine, but we would all have to be able to access the bathroom without having to walk through one another's sleeping space. So something like a kids' suite would be out, I think.

Are there any suites that would work for us, or would I be better off just getting two rooms? I don't want to have to pay for some monstrously large suite just to get personal bathroom access, so maybe two rooms is our best bet.

I think two rooms is going to be your best bet - if you are not worried about express pass, have a look at Cabana Bay or Aventura.

The new Endless Summer Surfside will be open by then and have suites with a separate bedroom with one queen plus 2 queens in the main area. Priced very economically, too. No Express Pass included but get Early Entry. Only one bathroom but believe it's outside the separate bedroom. Everyone would get their own bed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter