what kinds of people r on cruise?

hilltopfamily

"The sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand....w
hey.
What kinds of staff members are on the cruise, I mean what other than the U.S countries are they from?
thanks Alli
:Pinkbounc :smooth: :bounce: :smooth:

Generally, crew members come from at least 50 different nations. We have met people from Canada, Croatia, the Phillipines, Jamaica, Italy, France, Australia, Trinidad, India, and Hungary, just to name a very few. That's one thing I love about the ship...so many cultures all in one place!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We also met people from Turkey, Israel, Germany and South Africa. We enjoyed trying to guess where people came from by their accents. Mostly we guessed wrong, oh well. :D

I have been to a Gaylord hotel, they have a major hospitality training program employing people from all over the world. If they are not doing this already, DCL could use this little idea from them - Each nametag also identified the country that the person came from!

Actually the crew members do wear nametags with the country they are from. I usually guessed wrong about fellow passengers,:o .

The one time I messed up with a crew member was while getting a facial. Unfortunately she was behind me and I had my eyes closed. She was from South Africa and I guessed she was from Australia. She and I both got a good chuckle out of that.

Oh well, I'm not too good at accents, so maybe I'll have to give up my guessing games.:D

We enjoy the "Its a Small World" parade of servers during dinner on the final evening of the cruise. All of the servers parade around the dining room with the flag from their home country. Its amazing how many different countries are represented.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter