What makes the Italy trips worth the ABD premium?

DD has been thinking about her “trip of a lifetime” with me and her Nana. She has been campaigning for China but is concerned she won’t be able to eat (she’s EXTREMELY picky). Recently she has started thinking about Italy. I have been to Italy twice and had no problems getting around on my own. Yet everyone says that the ABD Italy trips are amazing. What about the trip makes paying the premium worthwhile? For China - no question - but I’m a bit more skeptical about Italy vs just arranging something privately or just planning it myself.

Thanks.

Specifically for the Italy (Rome / Florence / Venice) trip: When we went, there were several private activities that I would have found difficult to arrange on my own. I particularly appreciated the after hours tour of the Vatican, where it was just our group in the Sistine Chapel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter