What movie needs an attraction?

I love the thought of a Mary Poppins ride! :yay: I also love the idea of having a National Treasure movie ride. How much fun would that be?! :thumbsup2 There are so many ways that WD could incorportate this movie into some type of attraction - perhaps something like Dinosaur, and maybe make it 3-D. :3dglasses

I think it would be nice to see an attraction based on some of the Disney dogs--101 Dalmations, Lady & the Tramp, etc. but I'm not sure what that attraction would be like. But it would be cute!

I think this is a brilliant idea. They could do some sort of Cats v. Dogs (Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmations, Oliver and Company, etc.) There could be a huge tie with a dogs/cats line of merch (like with princesses and fairies). This wouldn't even have to be a headliner. A relatively small (by Disney standards) dark ride or something like that. I think this would be very cute.

Ever since seeing the special features on the Little Mermaid DVD, I've been DYING for the dark ride that almost came to fruition in the 90s to be brought back to the drawing board. That thing looked AWESOME, and Mermaid has always been one of my favorite movies

I think this would be great too! My DS 4 LOVES the Little Mermaid (especially Ursula - he's a boy so he likes the villains in the Disney movies!) It could be similar to something like POC but make it look like your underwater for parts of the ride. We would so love it!

I also agree with others who have mentioned 101 Dalmatians. I thought there used to be an Aladdin ride - like Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride. Or is that something I did at DL or DL-Paris. The only Dis parks I haven't been to are the ones in the Far East.

I thought there used to be an Aladdin ride - like Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride. Or is that something I did at DL or DL-Paris. The only Dis parks I haven't been to are the ones in the Far East.

If you're thinking of The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, it's still open at Magic Kingdom. :thumbsup2

I really want a sleeping beauty attraction at WDW. I know the castle at DLPARIS is an amazing attraction with the dragon in the dungeon and the upstairs walk through. I always feel like Aurora is the forgotten Disney princess. She's only recently (in the past five years) begun to get the same amount of merchandise as the others. I don't know what the attraction would be but I definitely need a sleeping beauty adventure!
Also, the magic carpets SO NOT ENOUGH for Aladdin.

For how popular the princesses are they don't really get to have rides or attractions of their own other than the castles. UNFAIR!
:)

Monsters inc., Alice in wonderland, or the Incredibles. Alice especially, if they did it right.

I think that the Great Mouse Detective would make an awesome dark ride.

I also love the idea of having a National Treasure movie ride.
In National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, there's a big car chase through the streets of London. While watching the film, I turned to my DGF and said, "Well, I guess we know what they'll do to Lights, Motors, Action when they feel it's getting stale and needs an overlay."

Oh I am glad to see so many people think about this like my husband and I do, and I agree with so many of the comments on here! SOOOO many good ideas...
Disney Imagineers...are you LISTENING?? :listen:

I too love the Pixar movies and the new attractions that have come along with them, but I would love for some of the Disney classics to get the attention they deserve. More ideas, keep em coming!!

I really want a sleeping beauty attraction at WDW. I know the castle at DLPARIS is an amazing attraction with the dragon in the dungeon and the upstairs walk through. I always feel like Aurora is the forgotten Disney princess. She's only recently (in the past five years) begun to get the same amount of merchandise as the others. I don't know what the attraction would be but I definitely need a sleeping beauty adventure!
Also, the magic carpets SO NOT ENOUGH for Aladdin.

For how popular the princesses are they don't really get to have rides or attractions of their own other than the castles. UNFAIR!
:)

ITA! Aurora is TOTALLY forgotten. I have to search hard to find things for myself *cough* I mean DD's room that are solely Aurora.

I think that a National Treasure ride would be fantastic! It is one of our favorite Disney movies and it has a great adventure plot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter