What other things have I missed at the candy stores?

Tangled Pink

Mouseketeer
Besides the usual candy apples, rice crispy mickeys, cake pops, cupcakes and fudge/candies, what is there that is different that I may have missed? I am trying to visualize my past shopping excursions at the following places: Main Street Confections, Big Top Souvenirs, Disney Candy Cauldron and the Boardwalk Bakery. I never get tired of looking at/buying the masterpieces that they create on a daily basis. I thought I'd ask you guys if there is something that you might suggest for me to try next time. Thanks.

Germany
caramel
buy it all
I was really confused by this, but then I realised you may not otherwise have Werthers? I was so excited after reading the Dis to hit Karamelle Kuche, but it's werthers? They are sold in every shop here (UK) I mean it is nice, and you can make other nice things with it too, but, I was excited for some new German speciality...

I was really confused by this, but then I realised you may not otherwise have Werthers? I was so excited after reading the Dis to hit Karamelle Kuche, but it's werthers? They are sold in every shop here (UK) I mean it is nice, and you can make other nice things with it too, but, I was excited for some new German speciality...

We do have the bagged candies in the states, but I think they were referring to the baked goods and the popcorn they sell there. I've never been to Germany, but I don't think any of it is really German specific, but man you put caramel on/in a brownie, cookie or some other sweet treat and I'm instantly 10x more likely to buy it.

Besides the usual candy apples, rice crispy mickeys, cake pops, cupcakes and fudge/candies, what is there that is different that I may have missed? I am trying to visualize my past shopping excursions at the following places: Main Street Confections, Big Top Souvenirs, Disney Candy Cauldron and the Boardwalk Bakery. I never get tired of looking at/buying the masterpieces that they create on a daily basis. I thought I'd ask you guys if there is something that you might suggest for me to try next time. Thanks.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but I so wish they would bring over the Churro Toffee from Disneyland that I keep hearing about. It sounds amazing!!

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but I so wish they would bring over the Churro Toffee from Disneyland that I keep hearing about. It sounds amazing!!
Just had this in October... it truly is amazing! Seriously the best thing I might have ever tried. I read that I should try it too so I just had to when we went and I really wish they would bring it to WDW as well!

Just had this in October... it truly is amazing! Seriously the best thing I might have ever tried. I read that I should try it too so I just had to when we went and I really wish they would bring it to WDW as well!

My husband and I are planning a trip to DL for our 10 year anniversary, which isn't until 2022 so I'm hoping they still have it then. (I'm also hoping we can scratch it for our 10th and just go next year, but haven't sprung that on him yet 😉 )

My husband and I are planning a trip to DL for our 10 year anniversary, which isn't until 2022 so I'm hoping they still have it then. (I'm also hoping we can scratch it for our 10th and just go next year, but haven't sprung that on him yet 😉 )
Honestly, if you can make it early, then go! We were going to go back to WDW for our tenth anniversary (we got married there) but I am going on my own and bringing treats back, because DH became too ill to travel far enough to go! Waiting is not always the best thing.

No werthers, prepackaged stuff is available everywhere

but the stuff in the case :hyper2:
lone of each please

I make it a point to stop in the shop but have never bought anything. I think it's because it's too much of a thought process (too many things to want to try) and when I'm trying to decide I'm in other people's way. What do you recommend from there?

I make it a point to stop in the shop but have never bought anything. I think it's because it's too much of a thought process (too many things to want to try) and when I'm trying to decide I'm in other people's way. What do you recommend from there?
No werthers, prepackaged stuff is available everywhere

but the stuff in the case :hyper2:
lone of each please

I have no control there
turtles
salted caramel (the big square will last more than 1 sitting although ymmv)
im not a huge popcorn fan so I don’t usually order than

I have no control there
turtles
salted caramel (the big square will last more than 1 sitting although ymmv)
im not a huge popcorn fan so I don’t usually order than
Thanks! I will try those. Does it seem like other people expect you to share with them? It does with me. Somehow when I don't eat it all in one setting they get curious. I'm going to put my foot down and tell them NO!

The cases are mostly full of baked goods and not candy. So many of the good stuff is no longer available. And there are lots of bagged candy instead of loose candy in bins. Not worth it any more. If are headed north on I-75, you can stock up at the Russell Stover's Outlet store in Wildwood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!